Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Interesting collection of things for sale (sadly not by me)
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Not that interesting ! Its a cardealer selling cars !

Watty

Some real beauties there. What was it, 15 – 20 years ago, the bottom had completely dropped out of the classic/supercar market, that was the time to buy.

maccruiskeen

The 1980s V8 must be the ugliest car I’ve ever seen. Looks like someones home-brew kit car

bikebouy
    Free Member

There was a DB6 on the hard shoulder of the M25 the other day, the owner was looking at it affectionately from the grass verge… that too looked expensive.

Gaz.dick
    Free Member

The 1980s V8 must be the ugliest car I’ve ever seen. Looks like someones home-brew kit car

but the 1995 Vantage………

CountZero

Any of the DB4/5’s would suit me, once they got into that folded-cardboard school of design, like TVR did, they lose all their charm. I remember being at the filling station on the A420 just outside Chippenham with a family member while he was filling his car, and there was a beautiful Aston alongside, with a stunning redhead in the passenger seat. Jane Asher, as it happened…

cynic-al
    Free Member

That’s a Zagato no? I t<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>hink it’s cool.</span>

Like most British cars of the eras, the DBs up to pre 7 look like they have been designed by someone with a rod up their arse compared to anything from the continent.

And the DB7 is based on the XJS lol!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Interesting collection of things for sale (sadly not by me)’ is closed to new replies.