Intense Slopestyle + Rockshox Lyrik U-Turn Coil Forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Intense Slopestyle + Rockshox Lyrik U-Turn Coil Forks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Intense Slopestyle + Rockshox Lyrik U-Turn Coil Forks
  • wheelz

For sale is my 2009 Intense Slopestyle. This is a medium frame and comes with a Fox DHX 5.0 shock fitted with a 500lbs spring.

The frame is in excellent condition, with only very slight marking to the underside of the chainstay, which was caused by the chain when I was fitting the chain device.

The frame comes with an NC-17 1.5 headset (including crown race and top cap) and a Hope Seat Clamp (not quick release).

The frame has had a pretty easy life and is only for sale because I’m replacing it with more of a downhill bike. Absolutely perfect for Alps trips, but can also be pedalled uphill when required.

Looking for £850 ONO Posted

I’ve also got the Rockshox Lyrik coil U-Turn forks that were fitted to the bike for sale. Adjustable from 160mm to 115mm of travel and with a 1.5″ steerer.

Bought these brand new in September last year and they’ve been used on the bike about five times only.

They are pretty much immaculate, with the only marks being where the crown race was fitted (which would be covered by a new crown race).

Steerer is 230mm in length.

Looking for £350 ONO Posted

Would do Frame and Forks together for £1100 Posted

Can do more photos on request.

Email in profile

wheelz

Forks now sold…

Is the frame still for sale?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Intense Slopestyle + Rockshox Lyrik U-Turn Coil Forks’ is closed to new replies.