Intense Hard Eddie, Fox 29er forks and Crossmax ST wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Intense Hard Eddie, Fox 29er forks and Crossmax ST wheels

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Intense Hard Eddie, Fox 29er forks and Crossmax ST wheels
  • Premier Icon LeeW
    Subscriber

Re-listing this as I’m just not riding this bike any longer so I have to flog it off as it’s just sitting in the shed doing nothing.

I’ve listed it before but got fed up with time wasters.

Intense Hard Eddie, size medium – with a 24” top tube. Not ridden this year so it is immaculate.
    Comes with a Enve 25mm layback seat post, spare headset bearings and a Praxxis works PF30 to 24mm HT2 converter, 142x12mm and QR dropouts £600. Will post at cost if required but I do travel quite a lot around the UK so would be happy to deliver if possible.

Also for sale Fox F100 29er RLC, Kashima coat, 1.5/1.25 steerer tube at 200mm long, 15mm QR, again in immaculate condition £250.

Mavic Crossmax ST 29er wheelset, as above they’re hardly used and in great condition £300.

There are also some Enve 700mm flat bars £70, a 75mm Enve Stem £80, Full 10 speed XTR drivetrain £200. Magura Marta SL brakes £100. All in great condition.

swanny853

That looks lovely! Why does it have to cost money?

gooner69

Hiya, im interested in the forks but genuinely don’t have that much cash. Would you take a lower offer? I don’t wanna be a pita and mess so mail me directly if you prefer.
    tonyatoutridingdotcodotuk

many thanks

Premier Icon stevied
    Subscriber

Might be interested in the cranks if you are splitting?

Premier Icon Yak
    Subscriber

Ygm re wheels and fork.

gavtheman

Did you sell the frame?

G

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Intense Hard Eddie, Fox 29er forks and Crossmax ST wheels’ is closed to new replies.