• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by dab.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • integrated coffee machines – who has one ?
  • dab

looking to re model the house and the good lady has given the nod to getting a fancy coffee maker built in

we have a leicht kitchen with neff ovens etc but have no idea who des a decent machine, looked at neff, miele , aeg etc

who’s got one and canm give me some advice on what i’m supposed to be looking for ?

ps using beans NOT pods as we have a great tea /coffee merchant in town 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Flash b’stard.

jon1973
    Free Member

No credit crunch for you then?

dab

sorry …

just that coffee is like an everyday treat and makes a big diff

Gary_M
    Free Member

We’ve just ordered a new kitchen and looked at built in coffee machines, decided against them as we thought they were ugly and look a bit ‘must have accessory’. I’d rather have a nice freestanding one. We are getting a built in wine cooler though 😉

dab

Garry

we have a freestanding machine but the fact the integrated machines clean themselves was a big draw

Gary_M
    Free Member

I could think of better things to spend around £1k on. But as long as you’re not getting laminate worktops then go for it 😉

dab

cheers guys

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Saeco make the ultimate in bean to cup machines. Not cheap. We bought ours in Germany off t’internet but Saeco uk have honoured the 2yr guarantee.

The Incanto range is better than the Odea type

Saeco is owned by Gaggia

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I like Gold Blend.

dab

nicknoxx

looked at Jura machines as a local shop do them … bit tasty
    just liked the idea of being all plumbed in etc

neat / tidy / compact

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘integrated coffee machines – who has one ?’ is closed to new replies.