Insurance for rental properties

Home Forum Chat Forum Insurance for rental properties

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Insurance for rental properties
  • Shibboleth

I use Lets Cover for most of my buildings, seem quite competitive premium-wise…

Premier Icon stilltortoise
    Subscriber

OK to deal with? I shudder at the thought of having to talk to my broker

Shibboleth

They’ve been fine so far, although I’ve not had to claim I don’t think.
    I see it like car insurance, get the cheapest you can that offers the right cover, and as long as it’s specific landlords’ insurance, there aren’t too many problems. Don’t really need much day-to-day dealings once it’s set up…

Subscriber

We’re in the process of changing tenants and for one reason or another it’s gone beyond the grace period of 28 days of being unoccupied. Now begins the telephone calls and the policy changes and everything else I hate about dealing with brokers who CAN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING.

..and breathe 🙂

Gary_M

I use direct line.

Premier Icon midlifecrashes
    Subscriber

Simply Business, never had a problem with them, they were good through a hefty claim too.

Subscriber

Can anyone recommend good buildings insurance for rental properties? My current broker is a PITA to deal with.

Subscriber

Just tried getting a quote from Simply Business but they couldn’t do one online. The property is currently unoccupied. Nothing for it but to sit down at the computer and phone for an hour or two…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Insurance for rental properties’ is closed to new replies.