Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Insurance Brokers
  • jonm81

Good evening all.  My car insurance and house insurance are coming up and due to my wife’s affliction for driving into things when pregnant I think it may go up a lot this year.

As I have a few vehicles plus the house to do and to save me the hassle of spending hours trawling through the insurance companies and comparison sites is it worth getting an independent insurance broker to do all the leg work for me?  Has anyone got any experience of going through a broker and are there any good ones in the Poole/Bournemouth area?

Greybeard
    Free Member

I went to a broker, recommended by a friend (nowhere near Poole). Premiums went up every year, as did their commission. Checked myself and found I could get better cover at half the price from Direct Line.

Rich_s

The answer could be yes or no. It depends on how unusual your cars are and how much you value your time.

They’ll make bugger all money out of you on car insurance. Try one (I have worked with one called Higos which is in your area) and see. Then use comparethewhatever for comparison.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Insurance Brokers’ is closed to new replies.