Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Insoles for high arches?
  • monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Looking for some recommendations for some insoles, I’ve got high arches and thin size girls 7’s!

Just trying to get that last shred of comfort out of the road bike, feet aren’t uncomfortable/painful but I’m “feeling” my feet more if that makes sense, wondering if the current insoles have just flattened off over the years? I really want new shoes but probably can’t justify ’em…

I’ve got some Specialized MTB shoes that feel rather nice and have read good things about their insoles?

Heat moldable moar betterer?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Monday bump.

Paceman
    Free Member

I’ve found the Specialized footbeds to be effective and they seem to last well too. I think they do three different types for specific foot shapes.

jonnyrockymountain

specialized footbeds green ones for high archs

lunge

I’ve got Specialized footbeds and they sorted me feet out a treat. There are a few different flavours, a Spec dealer should be able to help you choose which one. A more expensive option would be SuperFeet, either off the shelf or custom moulded. I’ve had lots of success with these in ski boots but less in cycling shoes.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I use the Specialzed green, but also heard good things about eSoles ones too.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Cheers all, will take a look!

longmover
    Free Member

Another recommendation for specialized footbeds from me, I have them in my road shoes.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Sole softec ones are good.. Pick them up reasonable on eBay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Insoles for high arches?’ is closed to new replies.