Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Inov8 shoe sizing?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Looking at some Roclites – anyone know if they are sized correctly?

flatfish
    Free Member

Yup.

digga
    Free Member

Yes (I was going to say +1 but that’s ambiguous).

I’m normally a size 10 and Inov8 size 10s fit perfectly. HTH

peterfile
    Free Member

As above, I find my regular size to be spot on with Inov8.

aracer
    Free Member

+1

oh, whoops, yes I agree with everybody else, sizing is pretty much spot on. The only thing you need to be aware of with Roclites, depending on the particular model they can be kind of narrow, so well worth trying some on if you might have an issue with that. Personally I have fairly broad feet for their length and love the fit, but it might not be for everybody.

jam1e
    Free Member

Once again I have some Terrafly shoes and the 10.5 size is spot on

willard

Well, I’ve just tried on my new pair of F-Lite 192s and, as a size 13, they are pretty spot on for my size 13 feet.

Very comfy, very light.

Maybe I shoudl have bought two pairs.

stever
    Free Member

Size 8 Roclites, size 8 in everything else. Inov do Precision and Standard (wider). Roclites suit my fat feet well.

GregMay
    Free Member

Pretty much bang on Inov-8 – assuming you’ve got your feet measured properly 🙂

surfer
    Free Member

Walshes on the other hand add 3 🙂

richpips
    Free Member

I’ve used lot of their shoes. For some I go down 1/2 a size, others my normal size.

iamconfusedagain
    Free Member

I am about 1/2 size smaller in Innov8 for talon 212 (old style) and baregrip 200 compared to most shoes.

Pigface
    Free Member

How tough are the soles on these Inov-8 trainers? what is the longevity of them?

richpips
    Free Member

How tough are the soles on these Inov-8 trainers? what is the longevity of them?

Some are reasonably hard wearing, and some are made of cheese.

theteaboy
    Free Member

I have Roclite 295s and x-Talon 212s. All the same size as my adidas road shoes. The Roclites feel slightly bigger than the x-Talons (though that may be because they have more cushioning so are a bit clumpier)

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

size 11 and wideish feet, i have no probs. talon 212 and roadX 155.

CraigW
    Free Member

I have Inov8 Terroc in 8.5 and Mudclaw 333 in 7.5. My other running shoes (Asics and New Balance) are 8.5.
    So maybe its just the Mudclaw that are weird sizing.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Inov8 shoe sizing?’ is closed to new replies.