Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Inners Weather and trails ?
  • RudiBoy
    Free Member

Anyone in or near Inners just now?… What’s the weather like?

It’s a washout up north and I have a days riding planned down there tomorrow

Met office says its mainly dry down there today but I’m finding it hard to believe given the rain around the central belt.

How bad are the trails likely to be ?

andrewh
    Free Member

Met office says its mainly dry down there today 

I’m 15 miles away.
    They are talking bollox.
    TBF it’s stopped half an hour ago but that’s about the only break in it since Tuesday. Not been on the trails but there is a LOT of standing water on the roads and Gala Water is over the banks and into the fields.
    This is annoying as I’ve taken Monday Tuesday and Wednesday off to ride my new to me bike and the forecast is still grim for those

singlespeedstu

As above it’s only just stopped raining.

I’d not let that stop you though.
    We’ll be over goflie tomorrow.
    I always think there’s more grip after a lot of rain than there is after it’s been dry then had a shower.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

Good info. Thank you.

Planning on riding the golfy so it’s good to know.

It has 12hrs to dry off a little 🙂

phil5556

It’s been awful.

I rode Glentress yesterday and it was miserable, I sacked it off today and went shopping instead. And I hate shopping.

Still spitting in Edinburgh now.

Tomorrow’s looking dry so I’ll probably stay down here and go out in the morning.

singlespeedstu

@RudiBoy

Say hello if you see us.
    There should be three of us all on Geometrons of different models.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

Will do… On a silver g1 myself.

It’s if we can get out of Aberdeenshire

What trails will be running well do you think?

franksinatra

Mountain Rescue will be training at the Golfie tomorrow morning. Great news for you if you do have an epic as we’ll be close to hand! I need to be home by mid afternoon though s0 if you do plan to crash, could you please be good enough to do so before lunchtime?

Thanks

singlespeedstu

I need to be home by mid afternoon though s0 if you do plan to crash, could you please be good enough to do so before lunchtime?

We’ve got a table booked at the brewery for the avo so that’d fit in well with our plans.🍻

What trails will be running well do you think?

Trail wise I’d just avoid wardell way. It’s a total mud bath at the top and huge puddles on the open bit.

franksinatra

We’ve got a table booked at the brewery for the avo so that’d fit in well with our plans.🍻

Tempest? That would work out well, we could scoop you off the trail, load you in the wagon and kick you out at Tempest on the way home!

singlespeedstu

It’d work for me.😁
    Could you drop my bike home and give it a quick hose down too?

RudiBoy
    Free Member

Will thornilee be holding up better than the golfie just now?

joshvegas
    Free Member

I don’t think you understand how wet it’s Been! I have a puddle in my garden I have never seen before. The river bankfull.

Everytime I’ve opened the door today the dog has hit the deck incase I drag her out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.