Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Inner tube bulk deals?
  • kevin1911

I seem to have finally exhausted my stash of inner tubes. Having not bought any for years, does anyone know of any where doing good deals for 10 tubes? Presta, 26″, up to 2.3″

Sports pursuit? 10 schwalbe tubes for £30

eyerideit
    Free Member

Airwave form CRC, 10 for £24.99 but if you buy them individually you can get them for £2.39 each.

kevin1911

Airwave? Are they any good?

kevin1911

Seem to get ok reviews on the website. Anyone know what brand Merlin are supplying at the moment in their 10 for 21.95 deal?

mkidley
    Free Member

Once bought 3 Airwaves, two were faulty… So never touched them since.

Northwind

Specialized can be had in 5-packs from various places. Not the cheapest, but they’ve always been good for me, seem tougher than equivalent-weight tubes.

(they are of course just CST with a different logo on and a particular spec)

kevin1911

Thanks – will maybe take a chance on the Merlin ones.

EDIT – Actually, maybe not, they only go up to 2.125″

eyerideit
    Free Member

I’ve never had a faulty MTB Airwave tube they seem seem fine. But on my road bike I’ve had 1 with a duff valve ands out of 20 or so.

mike_p
    Free Member

Evans were doing Conti tubes at £3.50 a pop recently

curiousyellow
    Free Member

On-one.

patriotpro
    Free Member

kevin1911 – Member
    Airwave? Are they any good?

Yes, I’ve had a 10 pack for £17.99 too and i’ve seen the same deal on again.

With CRC’s no cost returns it’s a no-brainer. Only problem being the green custcap doesn’t quite match the yellow Maxxis badging on my tyres. 😆

kevin1911

Right, airwave it is. If they don’t work as tubes I can always use them as chewing gum….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Inner tube bulk deals?’ is closed to new replies.