Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Inflatable bed for occasional visitors …what's good out there?
  • kaiser
    Free Member

looking for a decent kingsize inflatable bed and seen a fair few on amazon etc .just wondered if anyone had any personal recommendations based on 1st hand experience ?
    thanks
    Bill

surfer
    Free Member

Costco do one which is good. Kids love it and guests get to sleep in their beds!!!

pacemaker
    Free Member

+1 for the Costco one, its even got its own pump, just plug it in and your ready in a few mins.

Its not the cheap crap that you seem to get from go outdoors.

l45key
    Free Member

Lad at work has an Intex one, built in pump and raises to a good height too. Thinking about getting one myself.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Coleman’s one is excellent. Different sides inflate separately too so more comfortable for two people.

Cougar

I use the Thermarest-a-like airbeds from Alpkit. Far comfier than a regular blow-up mattress. Not king size though, so you’d need a couple.

pacemaker
    Free Member

Costco one is an intex one
    just check with my parents, we sleep on it when we go to visit and always have a decent night’s sleep.

petrieboy

Airobed here. They do all sorts of full height things which are very good. We’ve got the basic floor level one. The air chamber has baffles so they feel pretty good.

Saying that, an Alpkit dozer is very comfortable too.

igm
    brakes
    Free Member

aerobeds are incredible, we’ve got a king size, full size one with built in inflator
    John Lewis sell them, they’re not cheap but better than anything else I’ve seen and better than having an ugly sofabed
    bigger than my normal bed and very comfy

trickydisco
    Free Member

we’ve got this and it’s amazing

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9k9_AOYsl8[/video]

EZ Bed

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Trouble I’ve found with inflatable beds, is that in warmer weather, they can get really quite sweaty. 🙁

Wipe clean I spose.

surfer
    Free Member

Wipe clean I spose.

Wheres that mind bleach!

takisawa2

Without a doubt the Coleman Comfort one.
    It really is excellent. No escape of air as you try to get the plug back in.
    This weekend either Aldi or Lidl have a mains powered pump that had it up in a minute. And more importantly down again to a nice small size.

sweepy
    Free Member

Ive got an aerobed platinum kingsize raised, got it for guests but its so good its now my regular bed. Its less sweaty than the memoryfoam I used to use, in fact in cold weather I put a cheap 2.5cm memory foam topper on it as it can be a bit cold. If you just use it for guests it inflates in about 3min and has a valance so it looks like an ordinary bed.
    I got it direct from aerobeds site for half price on a special offer (£110)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Inflatable bed for occasional visitors …what's good out there?’ is closed to new replies.