Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Inexpensive 18th Birthday Gifts (Girl)
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Thanks to an ongoing divorce and other major financial outlays I need to start thinking about daughters 18th birthday in January.
    I could do with some inexpensive gift ideas (max £100.00) She’s not driving and has no interest in learning. She isn’t into bikes but likes music/clothes/make up…help me STW you are my only hope.,

duncancallum

Gig tickets

Watch or jewellery with an engraving?

benv
    Free Member

Tattoo place gift voucher and a septum ring.

Albanach
    Free Member

Jewellery from an independent wee place like https://www.stella-and-stokes.co.uk/ I ament in any way affiliated with her but bc she’s a pal of my sisters and my wife has a couple of things from her and they are nice.

PiknMix
    Free Member

How about a nice leather satchel, timeless, goes with a multitude of different outfits and will last her a lifetime.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Apparently outside is free

StuF

Pandora bracelet? Gives a good way to add to it over time

lesgrandepotato

Clap?

Cougar

Pandora bracelet? Gives a good way to add to it over time

I know a couple of people who have bought these. Great idea in theory, but the novelty soon wore off in both cases. Anecdotal I know, she and others might love them, but I’m not sure as I’d buy one for someone as a surprise gift unless I knew it was something they actually wanted.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

I would have thought an activity in which she can spend time with you with you would be a good idea.

I don’t know the in’s and outs of your divorce but I daresay there will be less family time spent together.

Spa weekend might be awkward but something out doors or go karting or something might be good for both of you

maccruiskeen

She’s not driving and has no interest in learning.

‘Dad Taxi’ vouchers. Redeemable at all good unsocial hours.

Riksbar

A hand made custom leather bag?

From Henry Tompkins leather?

They last well and I’ve had good responses to them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Inexpensive 18th Birthday Gifts (Girl)’ is closed to new replies.