Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Indesit washing machine fault.
  • Ambrose

My Indesit W123 is on stop. I cleared the pump and the pipes last night and it worked fine and I managed to get a wash done. Today it is no longer working, just a tiny ‘click’ and then the dial rotated 360 degrees before stopping again.

The red LED did flash an error code at me, very fast. A single flash quickly followed by three flashes.

Can anyone offer a suggestion to help fix this intransigent machine? FWIW, brushes are good, pump and pipes are clear, all joints/ pipework are sound.

Cougar

Google would suggest resetting the controller. Unplug from the mains, turn the controller to the next black dot, plug back in.

Couple of other ideas on here.
    http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/forumsphpbb3/washing-machine-forum/indesit-w123-flashing-error-code-nine-now-three-t21778.html

I googled “Indesit W123 error codes” – seems you’re far from the only person with this symptom.

project
    Free Member

You missed the H in indesit, load of rubbish,mine went wrong 2 days after warranty expired,for mr indesit engineer to call rouns about 80 quid plus parts, or i could take out a warranty for 200 quid, more than a new one at currys.
    It went to wahing machine heaven and is now probably a bmw, quite a few at the recycling centre when dropped it on its back.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Ambrose

OK- on closer inspection brushes are not good- oops. New ones on order now. 😳

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I agree.. OP missed the “H” in his/her indesit washing machine. Mine broke down couple of months too and regret getting that extra insurance 😡 should have get the LG

Ambrose

Yay!!! new brushes arrived this morning, now fitted. The machine is purring away nicely in the kitchen as I type. I would never buy the extra insurance- total rip-off IMHO, as backed up by Brother-in -LAw who left Curry’s when pressured to sell more of the insurance policies. Sale of Goods Act should cover the bills. To date I’ve spent approx. £12:00 plus some time sorting this. I recognise that not everyone is content/ competent/ happy to spend time fixing but there are always repair services available who in the long-haul are quite possibly cheaper than an annual insurance policy.

Cougar

[Like]

lasty
    Free Member

Top Banana – not the best machines but worth a set of speculative brushes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Indesit washing machine fault.’ is closed to new replies.