Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • incredible news
  • headfirst
    Free Member

I’ve just read this news story and I’m completely dumbfounded.

It is has literally turned my world upside down.

slowoldman

I’m dumbfounded that some people weren’t aware that the chocolate is on the bottom. It’s obvious from the shape of the biscuit. Look at it edge on. I don’t know anyone who eats chocolate digestives with the chocolate uppermost.

sandwicheater

mother flipper! Good thing I was sitting down.

tightywighty
    Free Member

The shocking news, which throws into question the Malted Milk, Choco Leibniz and other semi-chocolate covered favourites, follows a scientific study that determined that the Rich Tea is the superior biscuit in terms of dunking.

BS. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows the humble Bourbon Cream is the King of dunkage.

MoreCashThanDash

You eat two chocolate digestives with the chocolate sandwiched in the middle – stops it melting on your fingers. Obviously 🙄

headfirst
    Free Member

I don’t know anyone who eats chocolate digestives with the chocolate uppermost.

Really????[/i]

We live on the same planet but inhabit different worlds…

richardk
    Free Member

There seems to be a trend of April fools stories coming out earlier this year Goats!

DezB
    Free Member

There seems to be a trend of April fools stories coming out earlier

Well they ain’t bloody April fools stories then are they. They’re just stupid stories.

jon1973
    Free Member

I don’t know anyone who eats chocolate digestives with the chocolate uppermost.

Do you live in Australia?

brakes
    Free Member

chocolate digestives should be eaten thus:
    – without dunkage – yes, eat them with a brew, but do not dip or dunk
    – whole – no nibbling or biting – broken biscuits should be disposed of into the nearest dog-shaped object
    – chocolate uppermost – such that you avoid getting biscuit stuck to the roof of your mouth
    – a packet per sitting

shermer75
    Free Member

Having the chocolate on the bottom makes them feel somehow…classier

Northwind

I’ve always known the chocolate is on the bottom, but I intentionally eat them upside down, because I’m a crazy maverick living life on the edge.

toemul
    Free Member

Its a bed of chocolate not a reservoir. lazy reporting not checking the facts.

pondo

I have to balance them on my fingertips so I don’t get chocolate on my fingers. It’s a chore, but it’s one I’m prepared to undertake in order to keep my little donnies clean.

molgrips
    Free Member

You can eat them upside down if you want.

Otherwise lovers of creme caramel in pots would be in trouble.

MoreCashThanDash

pondo – I think you’ll find my post up there ^^^^^^ is a much more satisfying solution to the problem

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Whaaat? You’ve just turned my world upside down!

slowoldman

Curiously I’ve just discovered I eat Ginger Nuts upside down.

Harry_the_Spider

enrobes them so the chocolate is actually on the bottom

perverts.

pondo

pondo – I think you’ll find my post up there ^^^^^^ is a much more satisfying solution to the problem

Hmm, it’s an interesting approach, but (and I’m aware that this might be an alien concept for some readers) is a bite of two chocolate digestives stacked up at a time not too much biscuit in one go?

neilthewheel

It’s amazing how much free advertising you can garner if you have a clever pr officer

MoreCashThanDash

Too much biscuit……. 🙄

whatnobeer
    Free Member

FFS, too many ‘news’ outlets sourcing news from Reddit. When I want to read Reddit, I’ll read Reddit.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Goats!

I think this is real. I certainly hope so.

D0NK

stops it melting on your fingers

chocolate digestives are never in my fingers long enough to melt, how slow do you lot eat? unless I’m biscuiting on the surface of the sun I can’t see this “problem” ever bothering me.

Choccy biscuits are one of those foods that doesn’t matter which way up it is, I used to eat June’s mince and onion pies upside down, structural integrity remained better whilst eating, less chance of spillage.

lilchris
    Free Member

enrobes them so the chocolate is actually on the bottom

perverts.

So who licks the chocolate off?

wwaswas

This was my biscuit shocker of the day – Lionel Rich Tea;

toppers3933
    Free Member

Molgrips, what on earth would possess you to eat a creme caramel out of the pot? They are to be turned out onto a small plate. If no plate is available they should be returned to the fridge until such a time as a plate is forth coming.

This said, I too was aware that the chocolate is on the bottom of the digestive but I have always and quite intentionally eaten them the other way up with the choc uppermost. Just feels right.

jimmy

I preferred the soft rock from Jon Bourbon-Jovi myself (‘shopped picture long lost)

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘incredible news’ is closed to new replies.