Inbred Hack, £100 newcastle

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Inbred Hack, £100 newcastle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Inbred Hack, £100 newcastle
  • jonba

Selling my hack as I have something a bit nicer.

18″ On-one inbred frame and unbranded forks. Frame is V brake only with track ends. Forks are V or Disc.

Wheels are LX hubs on Mach 1 rims built by Merlin cycles.

Brakes and drive chain bits are Deore. Currently set up as 48:18.
    Pedals are some I had (Wellgo V8 as I moved the nicer ones off to my new bike)

Generally tatty, but works. Mudguards heavily repaired and reinforced. but fully functional. Electrical tape to hide branding and cable/lock rub

I would like £100 and this will include (if I can find them) a new BB (current one works but I bought one in the sale), Conti Traffic tyres (fitted) and Maxxis detonators (full slicks, maybe 3 months old). A bag of v brake pads (probably 4 pairs).

With a respray and full service it could look quite nice, alternatively you can leave it locked up in town and it will still be there in a weeks time.

Buyer to collect from Newcastle

daftusername

Like that!

AlanMc100

Hi JB,
    I’m looking for a cheap bike for the nephew after his got nicked from Northumbria Uni. last week.
    Your Inbred looks just the job.
    The good —- I’m in Newcastle & I can collect on Monday.
    The not so good —- the Lad’s maximum budget is £75 (!)
    Bit cheeky, I know, but the bike would be going to a good home, & as he has his own personal cycle mechanic (me), I’m sure the bike would have plenty of life left ahead of it.
    Just let me know.
    Cheers
    Alan

jonba

Bit too much of a drop in price that, sorry.

AlanMc100

I’ve spoken to the Lad and he can go to £85 but that’s it.
    (The bike has been for sale at £100 for 11 months (!) and still hasn’t sold, so I reckon £85 is probably a decent offer)
    My e-mail is in my profile.
    Cheers
    Alan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Inbred Hack, £100 newcastle’ is closed to new replies.