Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • In Stoke this weekend- anyone nearby (or up the M6) to take me riding on Sunday?
  • Kahurangi

Pretty Please?

I’m off to a wedding in Keele/Stoke on Saturday and would be keen to meet up any STW’ers within a reasonable distance of Stoke or anywhere north along the M6 corridor, for a ride on Sunday. Realistically a Lunch-time start would be doable.

I’l sling the SS in the car just in case, post here if you think there’s a chance!

Cheers
    Jon

postierich
    Free Member

Can do a SS friendly ride around the Chase if you wish! Unable to get up there untill 13.00pm
    Rich

postierich
    Free Member

Whoops read your post wrong early start on a Sunday! Soz

Kahurangi

Cheers Rish, would have been good to ride with you though.

*bump* for the evening crowd!

postierich
    Free Member

Will do my usual ride in the morning then meet you @ lunch, then have a mad 2 hours if you wish leaving you to finish off with the Monkey trail!
    Let me no 07966914696

Rich

tazzymtb

We may be out for a sunday ride,(mince on single speeds) around the chase as well. I Live in newcastle near keele so if you fancy it n need a lift let me know.

Rich may well see you out in woods 😉

cheers

Taz

tazwadie at hotmail dot com

Kahurangi

Hi Tazzy, Rich

that would be an offer I can’t refuse 🙂

I’m staying at the North Staffordshire hotel in the centre (?) of Stoke. Keele is on my way out of Stoke to the M6, so I could meet you somewhere near/at yours and get a lift back before driving up to Newcastle Upon Tyne 😀

my mobile is 0 double 7 65478855

email is jont (dot) mail <at> gmail.com

I’ll give you both a shout after I’ve had lunch!

postierich
    Free Member

No worries Jon will catch up Sunday, Taz give me a call not got your number anymore.

Anymore STW,s want to catch up?

postierich
    Free Member

Good company Jon glad you could keep up 😉 if a knew you disliked manmade stuff so much I would have kept it “real” all afternoon!

Rich

Kahurangi

Cheers Rich, you really made my weekend 😀

I’m ususally a bit more chipper than that, I wonder what was wrong with me… and I wonder how badly you could semll the alcohol… 🙁

No worries about the routes; I just find the offpiste stuff mroe interesting – the trails from where I left you were great although I was absolutely spent by the time I got back to the car. Made it back home by 10 pm 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘In Stoke this weekend- anyone nearby (or up the M6) to take me riding on Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.