Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • in case you didn’t read the blog – the bestest mtb video ever
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Danny Mac trials video

seriously, the best bit of riding I think I’ve ever seen. Flairs off trees!!!????

aw
    Free Member

absolutely amazing!

tomzo
    Free Member

third, maybe 4th topic. If only someone would do a topicwith his name in it!!

But yes, tis amazing, and worthy of all the thread attention! The tree bit is insane.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Utterly inspiring. I have found my God.

Driller
    Free Member

Just watched the video. Two things…

Simply incredible riding.
    Great filming & editing.

I thought I could ride a bike until I watched that. I suck!

Awesome. Awe inspiring. Hell, just plain inspiring.

druidh
    Free Member

tomzo – Member

third, maybe 4th topic. If only someone would do a topicwith his name in it!!

yep. If only….
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/danny-mccaskill

shinsplints

Amazing.

Can definately see the influence of skateboarding videos in there aswell.Especially as it uses the same music as Guy Marianos section in the Lakai “Fully Flared” video.

nickc

….. 😯

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’m going to say it again, inspiring and amazing. I’ve just watched it a 3rd time. SO impressed. Having played around with trials I know just how damned hard even the simpler stuff he did is, some of the bigger stuff is just mindboggling. Now, do I sell my 26″ trials bike and treat myself to a 20″ mod for the hell of it…?

robhughes
    Free Member

jesus that lads got balls ,talk about natural balance.just makes you realise doesn,t it there,s ridin a bike and ridin a bike.makes you feel crap and unskilled doesn,t it.i think we should make him our leader..

noteeth
    Free Member

Such a superb vid… as befits a lad with a surname that ends in “_skill”

tom84
    Free Member

wow the lakai video is stunning isn’t it? i watched the e koston section about ten times when i first saw it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFxNQqI_lM

shinsplints

@tom84 – **** awesome mate.It made me want to go skate again (even though i am 35 & in reality can only just land a kickflip lol) but as a piece of art its something else.Some of the best music i have heard in any skate video.For me guy mariano is the best,but thats because I have loved him ever since the blind video back in the day.You must have seen it.

scraprider
    Free Member

hats off , top man

mingsta
    Free Member

My hard drive’s packed in, but I may have a spare copy of the route on my work PC, will check tomorrow!!!

Its a big old boy, I’ve only done the full route once and finished it in darkness.

Instead of descending down ranmore common as shown on the map, take the left along the road called white downs while you’re going along ranmore common road (10, 50 on the map). Keep you eyes peeled for a trail that heads off the road to the left maybe 500 metres along. You’ll be rewarded by a fantastic bit of singletrack with some steep roll ins and coupla jumps…great stuff!!! Though there’s one steep going to very steep/wet chalky and off camber bit near the start that I haven’t mustered the bottle to clear yet, hats off to those who can!

That route also gets very close to, but completely bypasses, numerous well known local trails…

mingsta
    Free Member

Oops, wrong thread! Tabbed browsing eh?

Awesome video by the way.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Awesome vid! He was riding at the Outdoor Show a few weeks back I think, certainly got the crowd going.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

the tail whips on flat did it for me. I struggle to get my bike off the ground at all!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

it’s a good video albeit a bit circus tricky

macdonalds cycles used to be my lbs 🙂

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Love it.

stumpy01

well, it isn’t mtb……but it’s an amazing video!!

Completely out of my comprehension to be honest! I can do a trackstand for about………..that long, so some of that stuff is literally incomprehensible.

I am literally gobsmacked………… 😯

freeridenick
    Free Member

OMG. incredible – way better than any of the big name slopestyle riders

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘in case you didn’t read the blog – the bestest mtb video ever’ is closed to new replies.