Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • In case you are on here….
  • johnnymarone
    Free Member

To the bloke with the Kona from Maesteg who lent me his puncture repair kit , Top Man. Thank you.

Ambrose

Good bloke. I have often donated tubes and always, always the Karma comes back in spades. A case of wine was the best, but the Swiss Ch. that allowed me to buy a yummy plate of cheese and meats in Champerey comes a pretty close second. Neither were asked for, both were ‘forced’ upon me. It would have been rude to refuse.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I always check if people are fixin’/looking lost. I don’t care if its a 5min push to the carpark distance. If it makes someone’s ride a lite bit better, worth it.

reluctantjumper

Lost count of the amount of times I’ve helped others out on the trail, either with borrowing a tool, doing the repair as they don’t know how to or just giving them directions to safety. Never expect anything back for any of it and never had anything back but that’s not the point.

At some point the karma will come back round, hopefully I’ll never need it and it can go to others. It’s all part of the unwritten code of outdoors people.

tthew

A nice bloke stopped to lend me his pump as I was on my way to work a couple of months ago. Took a little while as I had to swap the tube over, but he was chill about it.

3 days later, in EXACTLY the same spot, I was able to help a young lad and his mum extract a chain trapped between the cassette and drop out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘In case you are on here….’ is closed to new replies.