Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Impressive Customer Service
  • njee20
    Free Member

I’m not really one for coming on here shouting about good service and what not, but I must say I was rather impressed with service from Power Cordz lately…

I tried some of their cables a couple of years ago, and was a bit disappointed by them, in fact I said so on here when someone asked about them!

On the back of that, and it was a couple of years ago, Matt from Power Cordz emailed me to find out why I was disappointed with the product. He said they’d addressed the issues, and would I be interested in a totally new set FOC, and one of their liners to use with I-link housing.

Always happy to give a company another chance, particularly as I liked the theory of the product, so I accepted. Cables have turned up, have indeed addressed the issues I had (namely that the coating wasn’t strong enough and would pull off by hand, exposing the fibres), very pleased indeed and a company who’s products I’d not have bothered with are now very much back on my ‘buy’ list, so everyone’s happy.

So if you’re after some stupidly light cables I can definitely recommend Power Cordz! They feel really nice at the shifter too, noticeably smoother than XTR/other teflon coated jobbies as they’ve got a totally smooth coating. If you tried some of the older ones they’re worth a punt now, they definitely seem tougher!

That’s all!

alfabus
    Free Member

I’m very disappointed with power cordz too. Also disappointed with Chris King, SRAM XX, Shimano XTR, everything from Yeti, Fox, Rockshox, Santa Cruz.

Can someone please give me some free stuff so that I’ll say nice things about them?

Dave

njee20
    Free Member

I was going to try that tack 😀

In fact, the £50 notes I got the other day were really crap. You hear me Bank of England!?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

the £50 notes I got the other day were really crap.

send them to me, I’ll dispose of them for you.

njee20
    Free Member

How kind, sir, you are a gent! My lucky week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Impressive Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.