• This topic has 48 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by olie.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • i'm turning roadie
  • ChrisS
    Free Member

Oh and of course its all the way up, no point in keeping “the boys” overly warm and sweaty with a covering of hair!

So when naked you look like you are wearing a hairy t-shirt?

fasthaggis

plus, grayson perry!? top bloke

He is indeed Swiss ,used to be quite a handy rider at the old Beastway events 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Nice link Will, spot on I reckon. 😀

Whatever answer you give, however, do not, under any circumstances, tell the truth: you shave your legs so that other cyclists will take you seriously as a cyclist. If you admit that, you may as well follow up with, “and I tend to exhibit sheep-like behavior in other aspects of my life, too.”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trickydisco
    Free Member

i’ve been told it’s pretty much essential when racing cat1/2 (don’t ask me why) You’d be hard pushed to find anyone racing at that level with hairy legs I reckon.

I’m under no impression it’s a performance benefit. Purely aesthetics

olie
    Free Member

Maybe I clarify “all the way up”.

Here’s a clue:

I’m bald.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just how painful is a waxing? Just out of interest, not like I’m giving it consideration, absolutely not, well maybe.

racefaceec90

if that’s what floats your boat 😉 personally there is no other form of cycling that comes close to mountain biking.you can totally get away from civilization,see landscapes,wildlife,riding with people from mtb forums.i would be lost without my anthem x2 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member
    olie
    Free Member

Waxing doesn’t really hurt, of course it depends on your definition of pain but I’ve been having it done for a few years now and its really is a pleasure.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘i'm turning roadie’ is closed to new replies.