Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I'm Sorry (Big hitter content)
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

It seems many are saddened/frustrated/angry about the proliferation of the use of the term “big hitter”.

I’m genuinely sorry for any increase in its use I have caused that has upset you*

*I am not sorry at all, get a life.

Jamie
    Free Member

Amusing tags in 5….4….3….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Essential. 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

Why do we get the tag Volvo for sale anyone?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Because CFH is brassic?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Please explain what is meant by the term ‘Big Hitter’. Does it refer to a good cricketing innings? Is something to do with downhill mountain biking? Or perhaps it’s something else entirely…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Just admit it Al – you’re upset that I was voted the STW Big Hitter of the Year 2011.

I’ve never even entered into an argument on here. Loser.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I like it Al.

In the absence of all those daft ‘rankings’, gif animated avatars and post counts that you see on crappier forums, the label “Big Hitter” has just the right mix of “I’ve been on here for ages and posted a gazillion times” and “I have no life off this forum and would argue over an empty crisp packet.”

Jamie
    Free Member

So the ‘no smoke without fire thread’ gets culled, and we have this in it’s place?

*writes to watchdog*

Mantastic
    Free Member

It basically means you post loads on here, usually very argumentative, you ruin many innocent posts bitching between fellow big hitters, in a nutshell could be nice in real life but a total cock on here.

*now expects flaming from said big hitting community

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why do we get the tag Volvo for sale anyone?

Been wondering the same.

As, according to TJ, I am in a wealthy elite, I’m not planning on selling mine! For a while at least.

toys19
    Free Member

It basically means you post loads on here, usually very argumentative, you ruin many innocent posts bitching between fellow big hitters, in a nutshell could be nice in real life but a total cock on here.

{flounce]That sounds like me, and I’ve never been labelled a big hitter.[/flounce]

Jamie
    Free Member

{flounce]That sounds like me, and I’ve never been labelled a big hitter.[/flounce]

If you devoted all your efforts to one login, you might achieve it.

scaredypants

😆

toys19
    Free Member

Ho Ho V Droll, but you should be careful with your conclusions there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I'm Sorry (Big hitter content)’ is closed to new replies.