Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • I’m outraged!!
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Mrs Squad has just come home, and informed me as soon as she got out of the car (with a massive smile on her face) that she’d just been wolf whistled at.

Aren’t women supposed to be disgusted with this type of behaviour and not happy because “that hasn’t happened for a while”.

I think she should form the #metoowhenitsuitsme movement.😁

franksinatra

This thread is useless without pictures. At least allow us to judge if your Mrs deserved the wolf whistle or not.

GrahamS

But I bet if they had tried to grope her a bit then she’d be all uppity about it.

Wimmin eh, amiright?

cynic-al
    Free Member

What Graham said.

A man just doesn’t know what to do.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Remember, it’s only sexual harassment if they don’t fancy the person doing it.

choppersquad
    Free Member

If I posted a picture on here I wouldn’t make it through the day with both my testicles still attached.

zippykona

I like to wave back to builders who whistle at women.

franksinatra

If I posted a picture on here I wouldn’t make it through the day with both my testicles still attached

Your Mrs sounds fit <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>and</span> feisty.  Good work.

Pictures please

choppersquad
    Free Member

You’re right though.

If it was a fat ugly bloke who did the whistling she’d probably wouldn’t be quite so chuffed.

Bless her…..she’s just lost over two stone so is rightly feeling a little bit chuffed with her new look.

Time to chain her up in the basement I think?

Can’t have all these women thinking they can just walk around looking lovely now can we.

plyphon
    Free Member

Crikey that got dark real quick.

DezB
    Free Member

What all wimminz want

franksinatra

Time to chain her up in the basement I think?

Choppersquad is Josef Fritzl and I claim my £5

bikebouy
    Free Member

If you are going down to the basement, can I have my ball back please?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I take it you’ve checked the filler cap for a nozzle and hose, and that sort of thing, in case it wasn’t a wolf whistle but rather an oi luv… Whistle?

If you are going down to the basement, can I have my ball back please?

Was yours the red one? Iirc it’s away being repaired after someone chewed through the straps.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Who the hell decided it should be called a wolf whistle anyway?

Wolves don’t whistle (apart from that one up there^^)

I don’t think a wolf howl would be any more politically correct.

I need to know now if any blokes have ever been wolf whistled by a lady…..just to even things out a bit.

I haven’t btw.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve been stroked many times.

Noises were optional and varied in volume 🙏🧙‍♂️

P-Jay
    Free Member

I need to know now if any blokes have ever been wolf whistled by a lady…..just to even things out a bit.

Yep, a long, long time and a few jean sizes ago.

Sometimes my Wife does it from one of the upstairs windows – do you know what a Pity Wolf whistle sounds like, no? Good, it’ll suck the like right out of you.

DezB
    Free Member

I need to know now if any blokes have ever been wolf whistled by a lady

I got “Nice bum” when I was out running with my dog once. I think she was looking at the dog though.

prawny

I’ve been whistled at just out and about and had nice bum shouted at me on a few occasions on my bike.

There’s a large partially sighted community round my way.

I used to have a t-shirt that had the words TINY PENIS in massive letters across the front too, that got me some attention.

matt_outandabout

Was it you OP?

molgrips
    Free Member

Aren’t women supposed to be disgusted with this type of behaviour

I think the biggest issue is thinking that all women act and think the same way…

paulneenan76
    Free Member

A man just doesn’t know whether he’s cumming or going, right.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I used to have a t-shirt that had the words TINY PENIS in massive letters across the front too, that got me some attention.

I had one as well, the Lord skateboarding Tee?

Great icebreaker.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I’ve been whistled at just out and about and had nice bum shouted at me on a few occasions on my bike.

I was stretching next to the van in a layby after a winter run a while back. Bent over, clad in tights, I got wolf-whistled. I stood up to see who it was  and watched the passenger in the builders’ open-back Transit’s face fall, poor little love.

GrahamS

do you know what a Pity Wolf whistle sounds like

Like getting a Valentine’s card from your own mum. 🙂

watched the passenger in the builders’ open-back Transit’s face fall, poor little love.

Says the bloke with a lady bum. 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘I’m outraged!!’ is closed to new replies.