I'm officially a hero (STW style).

Home Forum Chat Forum I'm officially a hero (STW style).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I'm officially a hero (STW style).
  • That’s right “a goddam hero [who’s] owed a lot of beer”

A friend’s bike was stolen last week. An uninsured, mid-range Trek road biek from a garden. I’ve only ever seen this bike once before when peeping in his new shed but I felt his pain.

I spotted the stolen bike leant against a wall today and nabbed it back.

He thinks I’m remarkably intelligent tending toward being a savant. What he doesn’t know is I noticed his valves and logos were literally as wrong as could be (bang in the middle of lined up) and he still had a reflector on the front spokes. Based on that I threw the bike in the back of my truck.

I thought about handing around to see who came to look for the bike but at 70kg and 5’8″ and fairly wimpy, I realised the chance of a positive outcome was minimal.

I sometimes think about my stolen GT. Anyone else ever recovered a stolen bike or am I a hero 🙂 / incredibly lucky?

About bloody time

Bonnie’s been holding out for you for 30 odd years…..

She must be knackered by now.

She’s been holding out a good while 🙂

What’s she holding onto below ?

I really do hope it was your mates bike, or you are now public enemy number one.
    Well done by the way.

Premier Icon monkeysfeet

As above, baby robins everywhere breath a sigh of relief…

my pub bike once got nicked (was locked up to a lamp post). Saw it being ridden a few weeks later, but too far away to do anything. Saw it being ridden again on my side of the street, stopped the pikey scumbag who was riding it, told him I was calling the police, a fistfight followed and I won it back 🙂

Premier Icon binners

Well at least they stop looking now…..

Good work sir!

When Superman goes to bed, he wears Makecoldplayhistory pajamas. Fact.

I got one of those Bonney Tyler sat navs… It keeps telling me to “turn around”, and every now and then it falls apart… 😐

Premier Icon DezB

You and Peter Poddy should start dressing up Kick Ass style and patrol the streets!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I'm officially a hero (STW style).’ is closed to new replies.