Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • I'm not suited to my job
  • ourmaninthenorth

It’s precisely this sort of petty playground wankery that is lived out so often in the work place.

If you can’t handle the effects of losing it at your colleagues, don’t lose it at your colleagues. Otherwise, man up and live with the consequences of acting like a child.

druidh
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Start with the man in the mirror mol. Ask him to change his ways. No message could be clearer than that. If you want to make your workplace a better place, then take a look at yourself. And make that change.

Ooh. 😆

Edukator
    Free Member

Ourmaninthenorth +1

(that’s my first +1 on STW) Nighty night.

bikebouy
    Free Member

What the…?

Where did this thread go..??

So, like “wayward”

Woody
    Free Member

I mean.. I’m pretty good at figuring things out quickly, solving problems and delivering great solutions, I work very hard when required, and can really get things done. I work well with a team and I’m flexible and adaptable.

Don’t beat yourself up – your colleagues obviously don’t realise they are in the presence of greatness 8)

hilldodger
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    ……. I do not treat my colleages the same way I treat my friends, or random bods on an internet forum.

….yet you seem to be able to provoke a negative reaction in both some of your colleagues and some RBOTIs 😕
    anyway FWIW I’d suggest explaining to your boss/colleagues that you’re a “wear your heart on your sleeve” kind of guy and hope your passion/enthusiasm isn’t being taken as antagonism.

Hope you get this sorted, if you enjoy your work it’s worth making sure your colleagues understand your viewpoint/attitude so you can all have a more pleasant & constructive time 🙂

RichPenny
    Free Member

Good judge of character though 😉

bwaarp
    Free Member

Get a giant ego inflated way beyond your own ability like myself and quit caring what others think of you?

molgrips
    Free Member

I was hoping for an apology for lying in your post on the previous page about what you had called me, Molgrips

I apologise for making a mistake. I was thinking of a different thread. You know the difference between lying and making a mistake, don’t you?

I suspect you rubbish what your clients say when they know their businesses and needs a whole lot better than you

I don’t, but you won’t believe me. And given how utterly un-reachable you are, nothing I can say will make you believe me. You are the new TJ of this forum, congratulations. Only you’re less likeable.

If you can’t handle the effects of losing it at your colleagues

No-one lost anything. I’m not talking about a huge bust up here. No-one shouted, no-one called anyone a prick.

your colleagues obviously don’t realise they are in the presence of greatness

That’s about right 🙂

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Have you tried sneaking off for a power wxxk ?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘I'm not suited to my job’ is closed to new replies.