Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • I'm in love with my new bike…
  • missnotax
    Free Member

I was a little bit naughty and treated myself to a stunning ano orange Turner Burner 🙂

Built by the lovely Onzadog, she’s lovely… Fox 34 150 forks, e.13 TRS wheels, SIXC cranks, XT group set and brakes.. Rides absolutely beautifully.

Going to be tested in a few weeks for a Welsh coast to coast, and in Moab a few weeks after that! I honestly can’t wait for both epics!!

Simwit

Sooo jealous, it looks fabulous. If its not to rude to ask how tall are you?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Not very? 😉

missnotax
    Free Member

He’s right 😉 5ft 4″….

patriotpro
    Free Member

Not usually enamoured by Turners but that’s nice, very nice. 8)

ART

Diddy bikes rock! Nice work there 🙂

ART

Double post … ahem.

coogan
    Free Member

Nice. It’s on my possible next bike list.

missnotax
    Free Member

Thanks guys 🙂

I was concerned that the trade-off would be a bit draggy climbing but she climbs beautifully… Descents are fab! I really am completely blown away (and probably very annoying to ride with ATM!!)!!!

Simwit

Hey, the best things come in small packages & all that.
    I’m 5’6 in my thickest socks & on the cusp of Turners size chart between Small & Medium so inclined to go for a small, shame there’s none in stock 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Speak to your neighbour for some lawn care tips. Otherwise, looks ACE!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Large wheels or small bike?

Looks nice though.

ska-49
    Free Member

Dream bike right there!
    You’re just missing a dropper..
    Do you use pro pedal/lockout much on the shock?

missnotax
    Free Member

Large wheels and small bike 😉

Yep, need a dropper post (especially for Moab!) – just *ahem* had to rein it in having got a bit carried away with the build…! Quite fancy a Thomson dropper actually..

Only had 3 rides so far but haven’t locked it out yet (and probably won’t). Had both in trail mode today for proper xc riding and that worked well – at Cannock / Afan last weekend I left them in descend which was fine.

mattjg
    Free Member

Ride it good Miss.

missnotax
    Free Member

Damn right 😉

gary

Ooh, that looks proper nice. Goes off to write “I don’t need a new bike” 100 times.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve put this picture as the other halves screensaver so she knows exactly what I want for Christmas.

mattjg
    Free Member

I’ve put this picture as the other halves screensaver so she knows exactly what I want for Christmas.

^^ I’m in the Xmas club, (black for me pls)

http://www.turnerbikes.com/blog/2013/01/03/ljs-murdered-burner/

matther01
    Free Member

Me likey alot.

mattjg
    Free Member

One does look at Miss’ picture and think “that’s either a very small bike or a very big fence”.

missnotax
    Free Member

Oy 😆

mattjg
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with being compact. 15 years ago I was just above average height for a man. Now, what with modern parents insisting on feeding their kids and not sending them down the mines at aged 8, the average has gone up and I’m below it.

missnotax
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘I'm in love with my new bike…’ is closed to new replies.