Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • im going to say it out loud….
  • firestarter
    Free Member

ive got my bikes just as i want them. so there no more fiddling

just dont tell the mrs 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

Me too . . . no really 😉 (once my second new pair of forks in as many weeks arrive tomorrow 🙄 )

mrsflash
    Free Member

Is that a pig flying past my window?

MTT
    Free Member

I am sizing up a Colnago EPS to replace my Ghisallo, that may be expensive…

trailmonkey

ive got my bikes just as i want them

Such a condition does not exist

zaskar
    Free Member

Too late-she’s a woman-they know everything-you’re doomed ;O)

soma_rich
    Free Member

I thought i was there then I I broke a gear cable, and I realised my bodged fron t brake really should be replace. and my road bike needs some pedals. and the front tyre on the 29er is worn out.

Hmm never gonna happen is it….. 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

oh i forgot ive got to fit that new bottom bracket still but i think im there. i told her id stop swapping around 4 bikes ago as i was happy but this is it i am now… 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

I was in the same situation recently, so I bought another one.

🙂

mk1fan
    Free Member

I’m there on three bikes. The other two, nearly and not even close.

mamadirt
    Free Member

LOL @ chakaping, I’ve done that before now. There’s always something though isn’t there – thought my nicely bald rear tyre would double as a nice summer slick but the recent rain may have put paid to that.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Can we swap? None of mine are running right. Its a bit like firefighting a wildfire, I just tackle the worst so some of them ride less wrong than others 😐

soobalias
    Free Member

adh is my mechanic 🙂

three bikes, three different sets of problems/issues – all of which want money throwing at them.

bikerbaboon
    Free Member

ive got my bikes just as i want them. so there no more fiddling

just dont tell the mrs [;-)]

time for a new bike

oldgit
    Free Member

Ditto, took some time but I’m there.
    Now I keep wandering into my garage just to give them a quick lift and a spin of the back wheel before wandering off again.

BUT i’ve discovered the wonderful world of polish and developed a rag grading system for polishing. Keeps me of the streets I guess.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Oh and I’ve just remembered why my BMX is on the ‘bay. Full face helmets don’t come cheap . . . and a pimp white e-thirteen would be nice. Is it too late to delete my earlier post? 😉

mt
    Free Member

just minutes after I bought the last one was planning what to change on it and what would be my next one. You got to have plans for the future, reckon when I stop wanting more bikes and bits for bike my time will be up. Sram Shimano gore all depend on me and the happily deluded people like me. Love bikes love life.

igm

no you haven’t

traildog
    Free Member

I don’t really understand this thread. You mean you are not going to ride them or something? Surely you fiddle/change things when they wear or break, which they will do from riding them.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

all of which want money throwing at them.

Always the way eh? gah. Bloody bikes. Don’t know why I bother. Be much easier to sit on the sofa and eat cake.

clubber
    Free Member

Mick, post some pics of your bikes – you’ll get plenty of things that need sorting out pointed out to you so that you can get back to upgrading 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

lol clubber . traildog i mean i have now got the build spec as i want now and set up is great on all of them (oh i need a nice ti rack for the roadbike ;-)) i will of course wear out and replace bits but at the min all is sweet. til bearings/tyres/pads etc etc wear out or i remember / think of something 😉

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘im going to say it out loud….’ is closed to new replies.