Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I’m going to cry
  • Flaperon

It’s really not been my week. Didn’t get a job last Tuesday after driving 300 miles for the interview, then I’m pretty sure I set off a speed camera on the way back, and then the car failed its MOT.

At this point, the security guards who were entrusted with the keys lost them. I walk home from an airport after finishing a 4 hour sim check at midnight, and back in the next day at 5.30am. The keys are found in a drawer. Someone is murdered with the sharp bit of the key ring.

Car goes back in to the garage today and I am relieved of £207 for two new CV boots, and then when I get in to drive away the ABS and Traction Control lights stay on. Hopefully they’ll be able to fix it for free, but if they argue there’s no way I can prove they did it, and ABS parts are ludicrously expensive anyway.

If you’ll excuse me, I’m off to fetch the whiskey.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t hit the bottle!

It’s a lovely evening, the clocks have changed. Get out on your bike and take some time to clear your head!

Best of luck, old chap!

Flaperon

I’m stuck in Oxford and don’t have my bike with me. Can I hit the bottle now? 😉

Oxboy
    Free Member

I would 😛

Harry_the_Spider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I’m going to cry’ is closed to new replies.