Viewing 28 posts - 161 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • I'm Furious! (Nursery content)
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

^^ +1

Rubber_Buccaneer

Apparently, they gave the OP his daughters leftover pudding, and he’s agreed to drop all charges once he’d cleared up after her.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

wanmankylung – Member
    We would have taken him straight to hospital , not to the doctors first and when we were at the hospital they would have CAT scanned him straight away rather than trying to find out if he had been taking drugs , sniffing glue , had an allergic reaction to something and various other possibilities.
    How do you know that they would have scanned him straight away? I’ve taken my kids to the sick kids hospital a couple of times after they had a bang to the head – no scans, despite being symptomatic.

POSTED 9 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST
    Wow you are like a dog with a bone aren’t you .What do you mean by being symptomatic ? In our case he was unconscious , wide eyed and with one unresponsive pupil , he was also vomiting .
    I take it your children presented with slightly lesser symptoms .
    Thanks for the kind words from others on here and sorry for the slight thread hijack .

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gatsby
    Free Member

G

Northwind

Can’t believe the fannies banging on at Ramsay Neil over this, have a word 🙁

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Wow you are like a dog with a bone aren’t you .What do you mean by being symptomatic ? In our case he was unconscious , wide eyed and with one unresponsive pupil , he was also vomiting .

Symtoms that showed up the day after…

wwaswas

Symtoms that showed up the day after…

Oh FFS, just leave the guy alone.

They delay was between the kid showing symptoms and appropriate investigation being made – which has been proven in court to have been extended by the lack of warning to parents.

What are you trying to prove exactly? That the courts got it wrong?

hora
    Free Member

I didnt realise (obvious I guess) that kids at school get a pudding at lunchtime.

So when I told hora jnr he wasn’t getting a pudding after tea as he shouldn’t expect a pudding ever day he replied…

So why does school give me cake and custard at lunch?

Little **** was getting TWO puddings every day! 😆

thestabiliser
    Free Member

‘Kin ell, this has gone south.

Wanmankylung you’re being what can only be described as an a-hole.

RN – don’t worry about the thread hijack, Kryton will deliver another middle class angst gem within the week. Guaranteed.

teasel
    Free Member

CBA

wilko1999
    Free Member

Sometimes you’re better off just not trying to prove your point, jeez

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Have skipped 4 pages but you choose to put your kid in their hands for the childcare. If you don’t like it then take krypton jr out of their care and try to find one more suitable.

They haven’t abused the kid, they haven’t hurt the kid, they have tried to instill a little bit of discipline in a certain way you don’t agree with. Get over it.

Worries me that anyone would have such an issue with someone trying to do something positive in the childcare. You backed it up with how amazingly well behaved little Kryton is and how everyone comments on it. Classic denial behaviour. Probably a serial killer in the making if you ask me………

Junkyard
    Free Member

Oh FFS, just leave the guy alone.

THIS

this is not the issue to have a trolling fight in a zoo glumpton.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Have skipped 4 pages but you choose to put your kid in their hands for the childcare. If you don’t like it then take krypton jr out of their care and try to find one more suitable.

Quite.

They haven’t abused the kid, they haven’t hurt the kid, .

Have you not read any of this? They DIDN’T LET HER HAVE ANY PUDDING!

Worries me that anyone would have such an issue with someone trying to do something positive in the childcare. You backed it up with how amazingly well behaved little Kryton is and how everyone comments on it. Classic denial behaviour. Probably a serial killer in the making if you ask me………

😯

Steady on.

colp

I haven’t seen any evidence that a lack of pudding would harm her.

It all just seems a bit under-proved.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Steady on.

Why? It has long been proven by science, that Hitler was denied sachertorte as a nipper.

…and we all know how that turned out.

jambourgie
    Free Member

True. I just hope that missie Kryton got DOUBLE PUDDING when she returned from Stalingrad nursery.

ElShalimo

colp – Member 
    Just chat to the nursery. Tell them you’ll keep her in there but it’s conditori on them giving her pudding.
    The whole thing sounds like a very delicatessen situation.

Genius!

jota180
    Free Member

Apparently Kryton was livid

ampthill

I’m horrified at Ramsey Neil’s treatment on here. I can honestly say the worst examples of unfeeling key board warriors I have seen

Everything he has said makes sense. Not surprising given its been through the courts and confirmed

I’m sure that the difference between walking into A&E and saying my son had blow to the head yesterday and is ” unconscious , wide eyed and with one unresponsive pupil , he was also vomiting” going to your GP and saying that my son saying my son is” unconscious , wide eyed and with one unresponsive pupil , he was also vomiting” not mentioning the blow to the head is huge in terms of medical response

To the OP

I think the nursery were wrong. But I wouldn’t bother being furious. I’d would ask them to explain there punishments and also show you how they know what the food requirements are for each child. A nursery round here ended a toddlers life as they fed the child something it was allergic to

bigjim

medically unstable

😆

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I’m not sure whether to just leave this one, but I’ll try an explanation and see if I can reconcile the two sides. If I cant then I apologise in advance, and Ramsay I’m really sorry for what happend.

I think Ramsay was saying that when he took his child for treatment a while after the accident he hadn’t been told about but whilst the child was showing symptoms of something very nasty he [and the medics] would have acted differently had they known about the accident.

I think the people arguing the toss about that are saying that they wouldn’t have taken him straight to hospital etc if he had come home from school looking alright but been told he’d had a bump on the head.

Two fundamentally different scenarios.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Either way, George is being a nob on this occasion.

aracer
    Free Member

I hope RN has left this thread alone now.

allthepies
    Free Member

Ah, so that’s who he is. Suddenly becomes clearer 🙂

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

While what happened to my family was truly horrible it was a long time , scarily nearly 25years ago now . I am thankful for the support of most on here . Just to clarify things , the mentalist has it pretty much right. Had we been told of the bang on the head the previous day we would have taken David to the hospital earlier and when asked if he had fallen over or had any accident we would have pointed out that he had banged his head at school on the previous day.. That would have sped up his cat scan . It would also have meant that the police would not have needed to interview us on suspicion of causing his injury which was not very pleasant and not exactly what we needed given the circumstances .the headmistress of the school where the accident happened denied that it had ever happened and even when it was proven that David had fallen over in the playground she tried to claim that he was educationally subnormal. And had not been seriously impaired by his accident . She was also awarded an obe or mbe for services to education that year .

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ramsey Neil, thats horrible. The bickering on here about what happened to your son was both extremely insensitive and unnecessary.
    All the best to you and your family.

martinhutch

God, that’s terrible Ramsey Neil. Can’t imagine even the passage of so much time has done much to ease what you must feel about that.

Viewing 28 posts - 161 through 188 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘I'm Furious! (Nursery content)’ is closed to new replies.