• This topic has 49 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • I'm considering organising an STW ride
  • LoCo
    Free Member

Either, Cwmcarn is 10 mins from my house so can supply more cake if we go there if that makes any difference 😉

phil.w
    Free Member

does the weather on the day make a differnce? i.e. is one better than the other in the wet.

molgrips
    Free Member

Probably not. It's mostly sandstone rocky/sandy thin soil stuff down here, so not so much gloop.

Ambrose

Did the files arrive?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Can I come?

cinnamon_girl

Go for it! Group rides are terrific fun – just make sure you're honest about what folk can expect, ie the terrain, ascents, technical.

After riding with you some time ago and embarrassing myself with an off, you won't be wanting me there. 🙄

LoCo
    Free Member

bump

molgrips
    Free Member

Ambrose, got those files – lovely 🙂

Lol@CG – of course, you're more than welcome since I need to repay the favour of showing you cool trails. I still ride that route we did. And in any case didn't you say you'd never ridden in Wales?

cinnamon_girl

And in any case didn't you say you'd never ridden in Wales?

Nah, can't find my way out of Swinley Forest 😉

Done the classic Wayfarer a few years ago, solo naturally. Rode solo around Montgomery/Llangollen/Oswestry. Done The Gap route too. Also Afan. Done a bit of walking in Wales as well.

Yeah, I really like Wales. 8)

LoCo
    Free Member

What's the preference on types of cake? 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘I'm considering organising an STW ride’ is closed to new replies.