Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • I’m at…….
  • ajantom

….. A stag do at a residential recording studio in the middle of Dartmoor. Booze now, guitars later.

Where are you at?

Tracey

In the Peak in the camper. Been raining since we arrived but it won’t dampen the spirits. A couple of days here before we head of down to South Wales and then back through Snowdonia. Not the trip we had planned but still excited

bearnecessities

Two hours ago I was here, in a state of mild concern.

Thankfully I’m now at home.

Drac

In the house.

jaylittle
    Free Member

On the sofa having a ‘few’ beers. With this weather I dont think I’ll be doing much biking tomorrow.

136stu
    Free Member

Booze now, guitars later.

Post pics of your Pete Townsend impression later.

kayak23

@hotmail.com

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Drinking beer, listenng to th eEagesl. Cab’t type.

garage-dweller

Sofa. Wasting time on here.

avdave2

Post pics of your Pete Townsend impression later

deleted

ElShalimo

In our van on a campsite in Snowdonia after a horrible drive here in the rain.

If anyone knows the prick with the silver Seat on pitch1,  he’s parked on our pitch!….Hulk Mad. After a few halves of mild Hulk won’t smash he’ll just sulk on pitch 10

Lovely forecast for the weekend though

🤔

Who cares I’m drinking Purity Ubu!!

garage-dweller

deleted

Wise!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Two hours ago I was here, in a state of mild concern.

My mate drives for Wincanton…

At work. Heading into the traffic chaos shortly.

Sadly Mrs.10 and Mini 10 are both sick at home so I’m not looking forward to much apart from taking care of them.

ajantom

Just started guitaring.

No Pete Townsend, but we are jamming some Stones.

Pics might follow 😝🥁🎸

phil5556

In bed. Work tomorrow, although a very civilised early afternoon start rather than the usual 7am.

rOcKeTdOg

Who cares I’m drinking Purity Ubu!!

There’s always a down side

Ambrose

My brother’s place in Cornwall, after a fun drive racing the SatNav from home to there. The M4 and M5 on a wet and windy Friday night at the start of the half term break is not ideal.

SatNav was 2 1/2 hours out.

loddrik
    Free Member

At work… 😩

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I’m drinking tea in bed at 3am, half decent film on the telly, wife is not so chipper about it.

WillH

Piha beach, on the west coast of New Zealand. Glorious sunshine, but it’s a cool 18 degrees with the wind chill…

TheWrongTrousers

The end of my teather …

hodgynd
    Free Member

Having my first cuppa of the day before heading out of the door in 45mins time to work…( oh joy !)

cb200
    Free Member

Seeing as you asked, in Cyprus getting ready to go for a day at the water park before flying home tonight

epicyclo

Home after 3 months in a sunny hot part of Oz.

Never thought I’d be so happy to be greeted by 4º drizzle… 🙂

Once the jet lag is done, it’s out on the bike.

MoreCashThanDash

In bed with a coffee, watching MrsMC get ready for a three drive hour down to her parents for a council of war with her family. Found out this week that her dad’s cancer has progressed and this is going to be his last Christmas, so need to sort out around all that, and make plans for her mum, who’s dementia appears to be advancing as well.

The weather sums up the mood 😢

ajantom

I’m still a awake. Oops 😝

RoterStern
    Free Member

Like all recording studios I’ve worked in, not just the booze on offer then? 😉

jam-bo

Have you floated away yet?

toby1

On the sofa, rugby ready to roll. Sourdough pancake mix ready for when the boss gets up, sourdough starter refreshed for a second attempt at a Campillou loaf later. Chicken marinated in the fridge to BBQ later before adding to a Curry Guy home made sauce. This cold is not going to get the better of me this weekend!

shermer75
    Free Member

..tenborough, don’tcha know

CheesybeanZ

Wit’s end .

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m still laying in bed with tea and cheese crumpets. Listen to a mix of strong wing and rain with a bit of Ella F. Planning a pleasant walk through the rain to my local for lunch.

Edit: just found the Rampage coverage on Pinkbike. All is good with the world.

senorj

At work.

iainc

Laid up in a shoulder brace, sleep is difficult, sitting is difficult, constant sore, shite 😟

wonnyj
    Free Member

Chilling after that England performance. Gearing up for some DIY this avo

fossy

Sitting on the sofa with a slight respite in chaos. A new kitten arrived last night so it’s been fun – the other 4 cats have mixed reactions though, at least the biggest cat (male ragdoll) is loving the new company (female ragdoll). We now have 3 ragdoll cats (1 male 2 female), a male ginger ninja and an old female partially blind tortie. Must be mad.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Home alone (very unusually) and wondering how the PlayStation knows that I should be revising (it’s refusing to load GTA V after repeated attempts)

🤔

ajantom

Just recorded some Motorhead for the first dance(!)
    Next ACDC.
    Feeling surprisingly compos mentis. We’ve ruined Dave though.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Watching the waves crash on the beach, enjoying a good coffee and a cheese toasty 🤪

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I’m at…….’ is closed to new replies.