Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Im a bad bad man!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve just murdered a sweet little mouse with the mower. Took his head clean off medieval style! 🙁
    On the plus side the little fecker won’t be going in my shed and chewing my camping gear!

5thElefant
    Free Member

How far did you have to chase him?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Pics?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    phiiiiil

I once ran over a frog with the mower. The lucky blighter went right through the flymo and ended up in the grass box without so much as a scratch! I’m paranoid about ending up with diced frog all over the place now…

psling
    Free Member

Medieval style? Cutting the grass with a scythe, eh…? Mice have been known to exact terrifying revenge whilst the perpetrator sleeps; they can access the smallest of orifices you know 😯

Cougar

Once out with a strimmer, felt splashes of rain on my face. I looked up and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky; looked down to find that it wasn’t rain water, rather I’d just strimmed through a slug.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I never even thought to take pics, missed opportunity i’d say as it was as clean a beheading as you’d ever seen! I hope his bro’s don’t come down to “sort me” tonight 😯

patriotpro
    Free Member

Mouse purée

teethgrinder

I wouldn’t feel an ounce of pity for a mouse. Little bastards chewed through the wiring in an old house and started a fire. Lucky it was in the daytime and we were all out.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Mouse mousse

crazy-legs

Power tools vs mice…

Clearing out the cupboard under the stairs at my Mum’s house, got the Hoover running, poking the little nozzle into all the skirting boards and corners to get at the cobwebs and suddenly this little mouse shot along the shelf. I jumped in shock and the hoover nozzle ended up pointing right at the mouse which lost the fight against suction and disappeared up the hoover spout with a bit of banging and bumping along the pipe on the way.

We put traps down in the cupboard after that in case there were any more of the little bastards getting in.

shifter
    Free Member

I once ran over a frog with the mower. The lucky blighter went right through the flymo and ended up in the grass box without so much as a scratch! I’m paranoid about ending up with diced frog all over the place now…

Been there, except without the happy ending, entrails everywhere 🙁

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Our pond was a frog orgy about a month ago!! Swarms of tadpoles now.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Mouse murderer 😕

Duggan

Should act as a pretty effective warning to any others though. Maybe mount his head on a little stick outside your shed.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

My Father in Law once strimmed through a particularly large dog egg once..
    I had to try really hard not to laugh.

But I failed..

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Dog egg and strimmers not a good mix

bradley
    Free Member

I cant say I’ve had anything like power tools vs rodents but I feed my 3 snakes dead mice/rats once a week and at times the coil is tight enough to burst the dead rodents stomach and send ‘orrible bits every where…

ian martin
    Free Member

When on a rewire my pall went to flick a dead mouse off the fuse board main switch and got a belt. Seems the mouse was quite fresh.

maccruiskeen

Wee, sleekit, cow’rin, tim’rous beastie,
    O, what a panic’s in thy breastie!
    Thou need na start awa sae hasty
    Wi bickering brattle!
    I wad be laith to rin an’ chase thee,
    Wi’ murdering pattle.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

sweet dreams.. 🙂

JohnnyPanic

I once extinguished a butterfly in an all too brief “pht pht pht” as it flew into my spokes.

fizzicist
    Free Member

I once spent the best part of a deeply unpleasant hour disentangling a squirrel from my front wheel.

Having gotten its tail trapped in the brake caliper whenI was pretty much maxed out, it was in a bit of a state…and several bits.

Grim.

CountZero

Duggan – Member
    Should act as a pretty effective warning to any others though. Maybe mount his head on a little stick outside your shed.

That made me lol! 😆

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Im a bad bad man!’ is closed to new replies.