• This topic has 89 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • I’ll shoot your dog….
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

Can I shot the dog that knocked me over in the forest yesterday or should I just strangle the stoopid willy head owner

MrNutt
    Free Member

the dog was a “stoopid willy head”??

Thats not a breed I’m familiar with

MrSmith
    Free Member

Mr Smith, A fox shoot! What a waste, get after them with a pack of hounds.

hounds are inefficient, shooting them at night with a lamp is the best.

hora
    Free Member

Hmmmm MrSmith completely misread my post.

Either the Farmer has a real and constant problem with dogwalkers and dogs off leads or he resents the right to roam.

Anyone seen how dogs react with cows? Our dog was utterly fascinated by a stray cow and went and sat alongside it in mud!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Either the Farmer has a real and constant problem with dogwalkers and dogs off leads or he resents the right to roam.

Cool!! We have the ‘right to roam’ in Essex? I’m gonna ride over everything now 😀

hora
    Free Member

Oops I mean access rights 😕

GrahamA
    Free Member

As for Essex being a ‘Pikey place’, its one of the most affluent counties in Britain! Ever been there??

Can I counter that by reminding everyone that Southend is in Essex. For all those who have not had the pleasure of visiting it is like Blackpool without the charm.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Hora, maybe just maybe he has a problem with uncontrolled dogs worrying sheep at lambing time? i’t’s an outrageous concept but you never know it might just be true.

as for cows. they surround small dogs and trample them. about every 1-2 years an pensioner is killed by cows when they and their yappy little dog get surrounded and trampled.

for example

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve met somebody young who was badly injured by cows when out with her dog.

Wind your neck in hora – can’t see how MrSmith misread your post (unless you actually meant something completely different to what you wrote), and you’re just digging yourself in deeper by writing more rubbish.

hora
    Free Member

Cheers for the link. I didnt know that.

aracer – WTF?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘I’ll shoot your dog….’ is closed to new replies.