Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • If you were to choose your own nickname what would it be?
  • robgarrioch

Looper‘ would do nicely, based on recent evidence.

Wheelie technique…

😳

camo16
    Free Member

not wwaswas there’s not a person alive who says it right in their head when reading it.

I must have a mental block about this – FFS how are you supposed to say it? w – was – was?

OP,

Earl

yunki
    Free Member

sexual harassment panda

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think it is
    Double U Double u aswas

arrpee
    Free Member

not wwaswas there’s not a person alive who says it right in their head when reading it.

“Wi-woz-woz”?

z1ppy

I have 3 (offical ones, not pure insults) depending on where you know me from, it’s been entertaining over the years as mixed groups of friends discover I have more than one, but in all honesty I like my given name.

z1ppy

I have 3 (offical ones, not pure insults) depending on where you know me from, it’s been entertaining over the years as mixed groups of friends discover I have more than one, but in all honesty I like my given name, though it’s hardly ever used.

wwaswas

I knew a bloke who joined two separate motorcycle clubs.

Independently, they both nicknamed him ‘Death Wish’.

This didn’t seem to bother him, which I suppose said it all, really.

wrecker
    Free Member

A friend is known by all as “the daddy”. He’s as wide as he is tall, a fine front row player and well known doorman. I don’t know anyone else who could pull a nickname like that off, but it’s the best I know of.
    The only one I’ve ever had not derived from my family name was “Shoe”.

arrpee
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of a regrettable former colleague who was nicknamed “Vimto”.

“‘coz naebody likes Vimto.”

federalski
    Free Member

Some more people I know…

Neon – Cause he once proudly declared he was 6 foot exactly. And he is a tube of a man…

10 to 2 – Cause when standing up straight his toes point out the way.

Bungalow Bill – He bought the first bungalow in the town, about 30 years ago…

Loads more when I have time.

theflatboy
    Free Member

federalski – Member

One that always pleases me.
    Mate worked with someone called Wayne Bruce.
    He was called Manbat.

I like. 🙂

Tom-B
    Free Member

Elfinsafety

wrecker
    Free Member

I know a bloke referred to as “18 months”. He has 1 and a half ears…works best in bristolian.

ononeorange

Rachel

stevied
    Free Member

One of my mates when I did my apprenticeship was know as “B.U.F.F” It was also the nickname of the B-52…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Also had a mate at Uni who arrived complete with new nickname “Stacko”, all became a bit embarrassing when we discovered a mate of his was also at Uni with us and said he had never heard it in all the 15 years he’d known the bloke.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘If you were to choose your own nickname what would it be?’ is closed to new replies.