Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • If you only watch one video of an eagle flying from the Burj Khalifa
  • Stoner
    Free Member

make it this one
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g95E4VSfj0[/video]

GrahamS

Random (and 2 years old) but awesome. Love that dive at the end.

theotherjonv

amazing – first bit was a bit underwhelming, could have been an eagle on a perch against a green screen frankly but then as s/he gets closer to buildings and you can see them in more detail, it gets better. And then suddenly from about a bloody mile up or something daft s/he spies a bit of meat and it’s like ‘DINNER!’

What’s the record though – highest ratio of height of flight to size of reward or something 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

😀

andyg1966

My company designed the wireless link for that. **Boast** I designed the digital subsystem of the tiny transmitter on the back of the bird.

http://www.domotactical.com/products/wireless-broadcast-solutions/
    Datasheet

Stoner
    Free Member

My company designed the wireless link for that. **Boast** I designed the digital subsystem of the tiny transmitter on the back of the bird.

*applause ripple*

GrahamS

My company designed the wireless link for that.

Nice work!

Kinda surprised it was a wireless link – wouldn’t it have been easier just to have a small camera recording to an SD card or something? Or did they require a live feed for the record attempt?

nbt

*nods head graciously at andyg1966*

DezB
    Free Member

Like that 🙂

andyg1966

We actually did not know that was happening, it was set up by one of our customers as a demo of their product portfolio.

We sell to broadcast providers and they rent kit out to events etc.

Our highlights are
    In boat video from Oxford Cambridge boat race
    Headcam on olympic skiers
    Saddle cam on velodrome on olympic bikes

back to circuit design …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch one video of an eagle flying from the Burj Khalifa’ is closed to new replies.