Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • If you lift that flap on the back of a bus and push the emergency stop button…
  • davidjey
    Free Member

…the bus driver who has just nearly run you over – and then found your anger with him at the traffic lights hilarious – can just turn the ignition key and drive off quicker than you can get round the front of the bus and politely explain highway code rules 163 and 167 to him.

Damn. And damn him.

allthegear
    Free Member

hold the button down?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Wouldn’t he need a rather long arm to hold the button down and speak to the driver at the same time ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    project
    Free Member

Lift the rear flap, the big one over the engine, or open the radiator fill point, beware of very hot water coming out though, or open the rear emergency door and dont laugh as some passenger falls out, most buses dont have ignition keys just a button to push.

Best idea is if youve nearly been hit by a bus is to make a formal complaint in writing, stating bus reg and time and road.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Complain tot eh bus company. You know the number / route of the bus and time they should know who the driver is

crikey
    Free Member

Amateurs.

I have a ‘friend’ who is no longer resident in this country, who in order to express his anger, boarded the bus and punched the driver.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He only wanted to politely explain highway code rules 163 and 167 to him crikey.

allthegear
    Free Member

ernie – if you hold down the button for long enough, he’ll come to speak to you…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Fair point allthegear …… hadn’t thought of that 😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Complain tot eh bus company. You know the number / route of the bus and time they should know who the driver is
    POSTED 14 MINUTES AGO #

I tried that – had the name of the MD too – didn’t even get a reply.

Our buses won’t start with the flap open. It’s a safety feature to stop the driver jumping in and starting the engine while the mechanics half way through changing the fan belt.

supertramp
    Free Member

I complained in writing once, I got two free daysaver tickets – was it worth it?

RealMan
    Free Member

Didn’t someone on here hulk slap a bus window with their palm and break the glass? I remember that..

samuri
    Free Member

Just lifting his flaps would make him angry I should imagine….or not. Depends what sort of mood he’s in I guess.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘If you lift that flap on the back of a bus and push the emergency stop button…’ is closed to new replies.