Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • If you know a worrier……
  • salsaboy

Give them a call.
    I was in a dark place last night, made that known on social media.
    I got the offer of a phone call in the middle of the night and it made a difference, a big difference.
    No doubt we are all uncertain of our futures, but if you know someone who suffers from depression or any mental health issues, just give them a call, or offer to call them.
    you could save a life.
    Don’t be shy, even if they are someone you don’t know well, offer.

Rona

Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling, and glad someone was there for you.

Just wanted to echo your sentiment – just knowing someone wants to help can be such a help in itself.

Thanks for posting – maybe it will make all the difference for someone else.

All the best, Rona

MoreCashThanDash

I had a bad night last night. Awake just after 3 worrying about my parents, how they’d deal with a lockdown, how do I ask them to point me in the direction of their wills, the funeral plans, where they’ve got bank and savings accounts*, Dad’s computer passwords, all those things we kept meaning to talk about and haven’t done yet.

Got back to sleep about 5.30, just as dawn was coming.

Now feeling tired and stupid, and wondering what to say to them when I speak to them later

*that sounds bad, I mean if Dad were to go first, my mum probably wouldn’t know where to look and would worry about money on top of everything else

salsaboy

natural thoughts I reckon.
    grim, but people to need to make preparations for the worst I guess.
    I’ve updated my will today, would have been chaos as it stood.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘If you know a worrier……’ is closed to new replies.