Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • If you have to ask…. Ebay Rockshox taiwan content
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

bike park season is nearly over where I am. Instead of a service for my Rockshox Kage I might buy a new vivid…. is this too cheap:..?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROCKSHOX-VIVID-R2-Mountain-Bike-Air-Rear-Shock-267-x-89mm-250-lbs/153033495388?epid=9019776265&hash=item23a181d35c:g:Al8AAOSw1PJbBVxi

benpinnick

I can’t comment on the seller, but thats a shock that could be up to 7 years old IIRC, and its an R2 which I think is probably OE only as the aftermarket was R2C…. so that price while cheap isn’t crazy. Probably found in a factory somewhere.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Aha ok. If you open the description it says r2c….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    woodster

Should be fine. I’ve had Sram cassettes from these guys before and they’re spot on, decently cheap and arrived quite quickly

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

ok cheers woodster, they look reputable i must say… just need to find out what shock it actually is!

woodster

Does an R2 even exist? Would be odd to have dual rebound adjustments with no compression adjustment and that one has the blue dial as it ought to.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I’ve used cyclingdeal for Novatec hubs and they turned up and worked great .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘If you have to ask…. Ebay Rockshox taiwan content’ is closed to new replies.