If you have ever owned, loved or lost a dog, ….
SOME POSITIVE POINTS OF DOGS
01. The later you are, the more excited they are to see you.
02. Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
03. If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don’t hate it.
04. Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
05. A dog’s disposition stays the same all month long.
06. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
07. A dog’s parents never visit.
08. Dogs do not hate their bodies.
09. Dogs agree you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
10. Dogs do their snooping outside rather than in your wallet or desk.
11. Dogs seldom out-live you.
12. Dogs can’t talk.
13. Dogs enjoy petting in public.
14. You never have to wait for a dog. They’re ready to go 24 hours a
15. Dogs find you amusing when you’re drunk.
16. Dogs like to go hunting.
17. Another man will seldom steal your dog.
18. If you bring another dog home, your dog will happily play with both
19. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, “If I died, would you get another dog?”
20. If you pretend to be blind, your dog can stay in your hotel room for free.
21. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
22. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
23. A dog won’t hold out on you to get a new car.
24. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don’t get mad, they just think it’s interesting.
25. On a car trip, your dog never insists on running the heater.
26. Dogs don’t let magazine articles guide their lives.
27. When your dog gets old, you can have it put to sleep.
28. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
29. Dogs are not allowed in Bloomingdales or Neiman-Marcus.
30. If a dog leaves, it won’t take half your stuff
© 2013 MicrosoftPosted 4 years ago
Not that anyone need care but when I wrote:
I’ve never owned, loved or lost a dog… but I have stepped in dog turd.
Not enjoying this so far…
I couldn’t actually see the large cartoon it referred to, all I could see was:
You’ll probably enjoy this…
– Just wanted to clarify what might otherwise be taken as random dog hatred.Posted 4 years ago
As you were…jp-t853Member
I am working from home today so I am sat in the caravan in the garden overlooking where I buried my whippet last year on the 23rd October, I still think about her everyday.
The consolation is that I have a snoring Patterdale curled up beside me now. She is a wonderful simple sole.
I listened to the Jimmy Stewart poem and it nearly got me.
The OP’s piece reminded me of something Peter Kay said. ‘Why do dogs love sticking their heads out of a car window but if you blow in there face they go crazy?’Posted 4 years agocardoSubscriber
Last minutes with Oden.. thanks for sharing that… powerful stuff. the guys at work think I’m having some sort of breakdown at my desk!
We recently got our dogs back from living with my parents and watching your best mates age in front of you is a leveller but the time with them is the best , even when it’s the wet walks , cold mornings… poop/accident in the kitchen etc…
Deeper souls than a lot of people I have met..
@fatladridebikes — been there mate, you have my sympathy fella.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘If you have ever owned, loved or lost a dog, ….’ is closed to new replies.