Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • If you could travel to the future…?
  • stavromuller
    Free Member

Just thinking about my android phone and all I can do with it, if I had it 25 years ago it would have been totally useless. So in that vein, if you could travel into the future, what portable device would you like to bring back with you that you could use without the mobile phone anomally mentioned.

Dancake
    Free Member

Dunno – full size keyboard and screen that is projected from a little handheld mobile PC with 4G

edit. That might not take 25 years to come

MSP

Well in about 20 years the oil wars will start and the world will devolve into a fiery ball of nuclear death, so if they have some sort of personal mobile anti radiation device, that might be handy.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Full, intuitive speech recognition that can understand the non-perfect sentences we use with each other.
    For all aspects of our sedentary lives, e.g. Tv control, Google, Email, etc.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

andeh

Personal teleporter, sod pushing up, smelly uplift busses and lift queues!

…..oh yeah, and a hover-board, duh!

Northwind

Neural net.

And a charger and adaptors obviously 😉

labsey
    Free Member

What CFH said.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Looking like CFH FTW so far

brakes
    Free Member

portable device? a pocket-size Cheryl Cole android that you just add water to to make it full-size, and ready for tinkering with.

scaredypants

sod your hoverboard, cap’n – MrFusion for my motah

Drac

If I knew I’d patent it now and be mega rich in 25 years time. 😀

maxtorque

a 650B wheelset??

mintimperial

Not really a gadget but… I’d love a self-driving car. Then I could get 1/2 hour extra kip on the way to work on days when I don’t ride in, and even more on days when I’m out of the office entirely. I cannot wait for self-driving cars to happen properly, it’s going to be bloody marvellous.

righog
    Free Member

MSP – Member
    Well in about 20 years the oil wars will start and the world will devolve into a fiery ball of nuclear death, so if they have some sort of personal mobile anti radiation device, that might be handy.

Just found about another 40 years worth of oil. So you should have a bit more time to look for a device.

druidh
    Free Member

An On One c456 headset cup remover.

jordie
    Free Member

^^ lol ^^

grantway
    Free Member

stavromuller – Member
    Just thinking about my android phone and all I can do with it, if I had it 25 years ago it would have been totally useless. So in that vein, if you could travel into the future, what portable device would you like to bring back with you that you could use without the mobile phone anomally mentioned.

LOL you’ll never be in the future with an Android phone some where along
    the line the dam thing will die of a Virus :mrgreen:

yetidave
    Free Member

a pocket-size Cheryl Cole

she is pocket sized already

samuri
    Free Member

Basic pleasure model

(As long as she doesn’t introduce me to her psycho terminator boyfriend and then try and kill me by squeezing me between her thighs)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘If you could travel to the future…?’ is closed to new replies.