Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • If you could revisit your teenage years.
  • ctk
    Free Member

Once a day is enough.

svladcjelli
    Free Member

Have trust in your own opinion, and speak up.

Pyro

If I dropped in on one particular year of my life:
    “RIGHT:
    a) The one you really fancy (but never get with) is totally batcrap crazy and a walking disaster zone, and also wouldn’t look at you twice. Give it up.
    b) Her best mate (who you do briefly get with) is gorgeous, lovely, kinda fancies you as well and will be very tolerant of the fact you’re a complete idiot. Focus on her.
    c) When you do get with the second one, don’t screw it up quite as badly, and then when you get to my age, she might still be talking to you, even if you’re not together.
    Got that?”

I was fairly middle of the road. I had some fun, some ladies paid me some attention, I did okay at uni and I kinda like my life nowadays. But I do regret the breakups that resulted in exes and I not speaking any more. I’d always hoped my few relationships would end amicably, but a couple definitely didn’t.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Enjoying this thread.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

and join the Navy. All the good bits about being in the military but bugger all chance of actually getting shot.

Yeah, in the Navy the only foreign objects that penetrate you are other mens todgers.

chewkw
    Free Member

Tell self to play football on level ground to avoid permanently injuring my ankle.

hatter

Beware of goth chicks

Notter
    Free Member

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘If you could revisit your teenage years.’ is closed to new replies.