Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • If you could filter three TV adverts which would you choose?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Thinking about this last night, obviously I’d filter all of them if I could but if it was just three…
    Wonga
    Santander
    Go Compare

Houns

Only tv I watch ‘live’ is on BBC. Anything else I watch is either online or recorded so I just skip any adverts. They don’t affect me one bit

RustySpanner

Jamesons.

They ruin the films on More 4 – on twice every add break.

And the Bet Victor ones with Paul Kaye are becoming annoying now.

johndoh
    Free Member

HSBC (with Button & co)

Isn’t that Santander?

tomhoward

I’d bin the one where alan sugar is advertising for new recruits. It seems to be on the BBC a lot, which is odd.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Isn’t that Santander?

Ahhh yes, cheers JD (just shows how good the advert is!)

DezB
    Free Member

The ones that come on after the adverts have finished. Those ‘sponsored by’ ones grrr.
    Blackberry is one of them.

andytherocketeer

Only tv I watch ‘live’ is on BBC

Usually the same for me, but unfortunately a few things are on ITV4 (bike racing, IOM TT,…). Lots of opportunity to make cups of tea when watching that channel. Almost as many as Discovery etc.

Go Compare, Meerkats, and elephant
    actually make that all adverts for all insurance.

rocketman
    Free Member

Filter them all by recording everything. I’m a ninja with the FF->Play button

If I had to sit through the commercials I wouldn’t watch anything

wilko1999
    Free Member

The 2 with Nicole Scherzinger that have recently cropped up, and any, and I mean any toothpaste adverts 😡

mrhoppy

I SAY YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE. I SAID… Well I said **** off you annoying tw@!

camo16
    Free Member

This one annoys me:

“There’s no mystery about cruising. Viking River Cruises sponsors Mysteries on ITV”.

👿

tomhoward

It’s the thrush cream ads that make me laugh. Are people watching them thinking ‘That looks like a good product, I must buy some, but i have no idea why’ or furiously itching thinking ‘MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!!!!’

scaredypants

Saw one the other day that I thought was quite good – even said as much to my wife

I can’t remember what it was for. At all.

I think I may be TJ 🙂

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

That Mars one with the monks ringing the abbey bells to the tune of House of Pain

Don’t even know why but I HATE it.

retro83
    Free Member

Can I use regular expressions? I need to filter out any advert containing the word ‘fungal’.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘If you could filter three TV adverts which would you choose?’ is closed to new replies.