Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • If you could change something what would it be !
  • grantway
    Free Member

What would you change

footflaps

Inequality.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

my bank balance

ton

my dodgy ticker for a good one.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

people dying so the whole world was full of people everywhere it’d be great !

parkesie
    Free Member

Pants

grim168
    Free Member

My can’t be arsed attitude

brakes
    Free Member

I’d create another 9 earths and spread everyone out so there was enough room and resources.
    actually, I’d create 10 earths and have one for myself and my crew of ninja pirate hottie wives.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Ageing.

zippykona

People forgetting that this life is the only one we get so its best spent being nice to each other.

Mackem

my underpants

garage-dweller

UK – the attitude and skills of all road users for the better.

Worldwide some kind of peace, food, racial harmony kind of thing or anything that might bring realistic hope to those that have little.

lazybike
    Free Member

You must be the change you wish to see in the world

Mahatma Ghandi

maccruiskeen

Pants

Mahatma Ghandi

You must be the pants you wish to see in the world

RustySpanner

I wish I hadn’t painted the kitchen green.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Last Friday’s Euromillions lottery numbers.

johndoh
    Free Member

World Peas

Bear
    Free Member

Intolerance

GrahamS

Mahatma Ghandi

“If you wanna make the world a better place
    take a look at yourself and then make a change”

— Michael Jackson, The King of Pop, RIP.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’d give all people:

A reasonable education, a reasonable level of intelligence, and the skills of independent thought and critical thinking. I’m probably being a bit naive (see, if only someone gave ME a reasonable education & a reasonable level of intelligence), in thinking that would solve a great many of the world’s problems.

takisawa2

I’d create one day, in the depths of winter, when it would be Summer for a day.

brakes
    Free Member

can you make it a Saturday or a Sunday?

benji
    Free Member

any other creature dominating the world, rather than humans as we have done nothing in the main apart from rip it’s guts out and burn it in pursuit of a money.

somafunk

I’d change the human ability to lie, once we all start telling the truth then perhaps we’ll start to evolve, or perhaps we’d kill each other in the mother of all wars

lazybike
    Free Member

any other creature dominating the world, rather than humans as we have done nothing in the main apart from rip it’s guts out and burn it in pursuit of a money.

I’m guessing you’re a glass half empty kind of guy…

chewkw
    Free Member

Make myself the ultimate, absolute, absolutely, most dearest, cruelest of the cruels, the most sadistic, King of kings, ruler of the universe, supreme being that cannot be killed, where all lives are at my disposal … at my finger tips.

Know what I mean?

😈

somafunk

chewkw : what?, another simon cowell?.

chewkw
    Free Member

somafunk – Member

chewkw : what?, another simon cowell?

How dare you compare I to a maggot!

A maggot will always be a maggot until it gets crush (corrected from -> squash … as some maggot suggested).

You need to bow down to beg for forgiveness! I suggest while you are there you might as well lick the shoes clean. Don’t you dare get lazy on me!

👿

GrahamS

I’d change the human ability to lie,

To be honest, that’s a really really stupid idea…

😉

loddrik
    Free Member

Get rid of religion.

GrahamS

A maggot will always be a maggot until it gets squash.

I’m not sure you’ve got the maggot lifecycle quite right there, but tell me more about the squash. Is it orange squash? I hope it’s Robinsons. They make the best orange squash. But it has to be the No Added Sugar one.

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

A maggot will always be a maggot until it gets squash.

I’m not sure you’ve quite got the maggot lifecycle quite right there, but tell me more about the squash. Is it orange squash? I hope it’s Robinsons. They make the best orange squash. But it has to be the No Added Sugar one.

Why youu youuu … try to correcttt … okay it’s crushing the maggot. Bloody maggot language.

… watch your tongue or you will loose it (I prefer pulling it out with a Leatherman multi-tool) when the Dearest of the Dears is in power.

I step on you!

👿

p/s: oh ya … you will be probed first before you loose your tongue. :mrgreen:

somafunk

To be honest, that’s a really really stupid idea…

No it’s not, we only consider it a stupid idea as we have lived with the accepted notion of lying throughout our lives.

GrahamS

You forget chewkw that the maggots grow wings and soar above you 😀

No it’s not

Yes it is. Incredibly stupid, if I’m honest. 😉

For a more rigorous dissection of your argument please refer to the documentary “Liar, Liar” featuring the popular philosopher Jim Carey.

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

You forget chewk that the maggots grow wings and soar above you

Grow wings? Did they get the Dearest’s permission to do that!

Did Dearest say they can grow wings while getting crush under Dearest’s feet?

Maggots get crush as simple as that.

GrahamS – Member

No it’s not

Yes it is. Incredibly stupid, if I’m honest.

For a more rigorous dissection of your argument please refer to the documentary “Liar, Liar” featuring the popular philosopher Jim Carey.

Actually, I rather they stay the same so that the Dearest of the Dears can make a necklace out of the maggots’ tongues. You know the ones that have been pulled out from their mouths while their families watch …

😈

GrahamS

Ah yes, wings of power, free from your tyrannical reign Dear Leader.

(Though on the downside they survive by eating the good bits out of your shits).

Stoner
    Free Member

harness solar energy for 1p/MWh electrical energy using sea water, sand, or purple bike parts.

somafunk

Ahh…. i didn’t realise you were going to play the ‘Liar…Liar” card, obviously i’m beat down with such a critical retort.

Damn…

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

Ah yes, wings of power, free from your tyrannical reign Dear Leader.

(Though on the downside they survive by eating the good bits out of your shits).

Have they applied for permission to do both of that? hhhhmmm …

Violation of the rules set by Dearest of the Dear means only one thing … to undergo torturous, never ending and never death punishment. 😈

shermer75
    Free Member

I’d change it so that everytime someone did something selfish their head exploded. Solving two of the worlds greatest problems in one go but creating a third- a nasty great mess and if you think I’m gonna be the one to clean it all up you’ve got ano… pop splat.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘If you could change something what would it be !’ is closed to new replies.