Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • If you buy only one retro MTB today then you'd struggle to spend more than this.
  • timbur
    Free Member
    jabbi
    Free Member

If I had that sort of money spare I’d probably buy that just to look at! Unfortunately I will never have that sort of money, let alone to spend on a 26 year old bike!

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey. Those Campag thumbies, bet they’re quite rare them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonathan
    Free Member

It’s a bit weird that there isn’t a single photo (in the whole 120 of them!) with the complete frame.

I nearly bought a Mountain Goat in 1990 – would never have gone for Campag on it though, heavy lumpy stuff.

newrobdob
    Free Member

The Campy Record OR is so valuable now because it sold so badly, it looks gorgeous though. It sold badly because it was crap, the bullet shifters were beyond hopeless.

That frame made me drool quite a bit. Gorgeous.

shermer75
    Free Member

It’s a bit weird that there isn’t a single photo (in the whole 120 of them!) with the complete frame.

I can only see 6 photos?

Still weird- all close up shots of the frame, none of any of the components…

shermer75
    Free Member
    Rubber_Buccaneer

I hired a Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer for a weeks holiday on Lefkas in 93 or 94. Nice enough at the time but I wouldn’t buy one now and that price 😯

Poopscoop

Pre Brexit I would have bought that.

😉

mcnultycop

I don’t like it, sorry.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘If you buy only one retro MTB today then you'd struggle to spend more than this.’ is closed to new replies.