Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • If you build it, they will come…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Just seen a Range Rover Evoque Convertible out on the roads. I’d say it was a car niche too far but I’m sure it’ll sell by the hundreds of thousands. What next, an MX5 Estate…

mboy
    Free Member

Do you live in Cheshire per chance?

slowoldman

But, but… It’s got interior mood lighting and an infotainment system.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Range Rover Evoque Convertible

The normal one is bad enough IMHO. It’s trying to hard.

righog
    Free Member

Mx5 estate, good idea

project
    Free Member

47,500 quids upwards, and made accross the water in speke/halewood

neilwheel
    Free Member

The Evoque with the roof down will probably be the first time adults have travelled in the back seats.
    Won’t look too smart if they have to put the top up and there are a couple of bumps in the roof.

bikebouy
    Free Member

We had one in full “cheshire” mode parked outside the office all last week on some Promo or other.

It looked really shite.

It looked really shite with all the lights on the stand shining down on it.

It was that shite hardly anyone went out to have a look.

You may think Bankers are the worst for vulgarity, but they’re not. It’s the try too hards that this is aimed at. They had the vehicle parked at the wrong spot, it should have been outside Tescos.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Saw one in white in Nuneaton so they must be shite….I don’t get it, a huge 4×4 with a soft top and posh interior that’s never going to go off road with the hood down with any owners who aren’t drunk or high on their products 😆

mboy
    Free Member

You may think Bankers are the worst for vulgarity, but they’re not. It’s the try too hards that this is aimed at.

Bankers are only vulgar in the sense that they all earn obscene amounts for essentially massaging a few numbers. The few I know though all work hard, put the hours in, and have all got rather good taste.

The Evoque was always aimed at the Cheshire wives (they employed Victoria Beckham as a style guru to help sell it FFS!), so a drop top version is about as likely to be bought by someone who’s actually earnt the money to pay for it themselves, as I am to win the Tour De France!

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I wonder what colour Stephen Ireland will paint his.

slowoldman

I knew it was reminding me of something.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘If you build it, they will come…’ is closed to new replies.