Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • if Mumsnet gets a bit tame
  • bassspine
    Free Member

landover baptist is utterly hatstand. I think.

luked2
    Free Member

Astonishing.

EDIT: surely they’re being ironic? In which case it’s pure genius.

RealMan
    Free Member

This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like “gravity”

I lol’d.

These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate.

If I ever meet someone who refers to themselves as a “creation scientist”, I may have a sudden urge to hit them in the face.

Edric64
    Free Member

I hope it’s all a joke ,look at some of the other threads

donsimon
    Free Member

Why, if the Rev Jim Osbourne wants to go to such lengths to convince us that the earth is flat, does he use a globe in his signature pic?

Class.

wheelz
    Free Member

It’s a wind up, poking fun at American christian fundementalists. Quite elaborate though!

luked2
    Free Member

OK, those people seem to be actually serious, and not being ironic at all.

Good Grief.

Seems that the sun is a mere 500 miles away and everything that Newton’s laws of motion explains can be covered with “intelligent falling”, “intelligent pushing” and “intelligent pulling”.

Yes, really.

joolsburger
    Free Member

it satire and quite full on at that – thanks for the link.

RealMan
    Free Member

The following groups of people CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Do not read anything they write, or use any device that they have invented.

……

Mathematics teachers and other believers in Pi

In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm.

😯

BobaFatt
    Free Member

this is some sort of weird genius
    8 reasons why god hates science

Why, if the Rev Jim Osbourne wants to go to such lengths to convince us that the earth is flat, does he use a globe in his signature pic?

its flat in the picture…..duh! 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

its flat in the picture…..duh!

So where’s the other half Einstien? 😉

BobaFatt
    Free Member

So where’s the other half Einstien?

DISBELIEVER!!!

B_Leach
    Free Member

Boba Fatt: I sincerely hope that was you trolling the poor buggers, I’m crying with laughter at the use of encyclopaedia dramatica as a reference. Bravo!

RealMan
    Free Member

Wow they just went one step too far.

No! The eco-terrorist groin-massagers known as bicycles are banned by local bylaw. Freehold Iowa is proud to be the city with the highest car-to-human ratio in the world. Look around for yourself.

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Boba Fatt: I sincerely hope that was you trolling the poor buggers, I’m crying with laughter at the use of encyclopaedia dramatica as a reference. Bravo!

I cannot take credit, wish I could, it’s pure genius

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Pure genius.

theyEye
    Free Member

Jesus!

avdave2

We need to introduce those icons next to our user names. The panda which indicates “Mission to Australia” is a particular favourite of mine along with “Ex Masturbator”

ononeorange

Absolute classic! Ezekial Bathfire, indeed.

LycraLout
    Free Member

sheer genius

. Boys should not be encouraging girls to blow on their horn. Imagine all the strange things that would be on his horn. Boys tend to be messy and may have some cheese on his horn. I am sure Felicity would not want taste some moldy cheese stuck on the boys horn.

Jamie
    Free Member

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a satire of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.

Wiki

luked2
    Free Member

EDIT: removed, to be on the safe side.

william
    Free Member

atlaz
    Free Member

This lot are real and worse…
    Westboro Baptist Church

luked2
    Free Member

That lot are really unpleasant.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘if Mumsnet gets a bit tame’ is closed to new replies.