Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • If it ain’t Jews, it’s monkeys
  • alpin
    Free Member

Wow, just wow….

You’d think that the bods would be more savvy than this…

Que a thousand memes…

German shock at car exhaust tests on humans and monkeys – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42858668

mickmcd
    Free Member

they have form

mucker

Are you stoned again?

alpin
    Free Member

Nope…. 17 months drug free! Go me… Never been so unhappy…. 😉

sobriety
    Free Member

I’m pretty glad that I’m not the only person who thought that of all companies, German ones really ought to know better than to test poisonous gasses on humans.

alpin
    Free Member

IMG-20171207-_WA0006

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not their finest moment …. did you see how devious they are they have an “independent company” (who they fund) carry out the research

handybar
    Free Member

I was walking today and just thinking to myself, how much I hate cars. I loathe them. It’s the noise and the fumes. I particularly dislike German carss, the way they are increasingly crafted like scud missiles to inflate the ego of the bully boy behind the wheel.

I can’t wait for quiet electric, self-driving cars to replace this racket.

Rant over.

giantalkali
    Free Member
    curto80
    Free Member

Not sure this thread is in the best taste to be honest guys

5thElefant
    Free Member

They started it!

mickmcd
    Free Member

Jigsaw puzzle board - enjoyable puzzle making

kelvin

Why get Americans to test fumes on Monkeys? Isn’t the big traffic particulates experiment being done on Londoners?

[ Thread title is in awful taste, for sure. ]

taxi25
    Free Member

Wether we agree or not primates are used in clinical trials the world over. Can’t we forget for a moment the atrocities that happened in Germany 70 years ago !!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh no. This must STOP! oh, hang on, it already has. So what do we do now? Just say how shocked and offended we are? I’m confused.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Can’t we forget for a moment the atrocities that happened in Germany 70 years ago !!

Even I find that offensive.

CountZero

I was walking today and just thinking to myself, how much I hate cars. I loathe them. It’s the noise and the fumes. I particularly dislike German carss, the way they are increasingly crafted like scud missiles to inflate the ego of the bully boy behind the wheel.

I can’t wait for quiet electric, self-driving cars to replace this racket.

What, like this one?

Or how about this one?

Or this one?

It weighs three tons, and can accelerate from 0-60 in 2.6seconds.
    It’s also electric and very quiet.

You do rather seem to be under the impression that only dickheads drive German cars; sorry to disabuse you of that notion, but I drive hundreds of miles a day, and I see dickheads driving all sorts of cars, like the Korean Kia that nearly took out the side of a car I was driving last week, and the muppet who drove in front of me at a roundabout in Cardiff today, driving what I think was a Nissan Micra.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Image result for monkey gassed in car

edhornby

Most German car drivers aren’t d-heads but d-heads mostly drive German cars

Me too: I’m sick of the pollution, the road rage, the endless traffic jams, most of all the lack of consideration for cyclists and pedestrians and horses and buses that can’t work because the cars won’t get out of the way.

Northwind

Pretty sure Ford tested the seats in my dad’s Focus on monkeys. Probably should have used humans.

batfink
    Free Member

If only there was some sort of review of these things, before they were allowed to go ahead.  Y’know, to make sure they are ethical n’stuff:

Glad to see that the journalist couldn’t be bothered to read the paper, or contact the Independent Ethics Committee that approved the test (the human one) for comment.  I assume that even the US have strict laws on primate testing – an application would need to be made and approval granted.

I’m guessing it probably got approved because the concentrations were no greater than you’d be exposed to walking down the street – but it’s only a guess…. because somehow this article got published without anyone actually bothering to understand what happend.  OMG they are gassing monkeys!!!

taxi25
    Free Member

“Even I find that offensive.”

If you can’t grasp the context of my post what can you grasp ? Just keep on judging Germany based on the actions of their grandparents and great grandparents. Why stop there, judge all of us based on the wrongs in our history !!

alpin
    Free Member

“Thread title is in awful taste, for sure.”

It’s just a matter of taste….

Yeah, thread title is a little dark, but then isn’t life in general?

If you think that is in bad taste, Google the translation of the pic I posted.. That should have you frothing!
    Haha.

Kinda feel these type of tests, be that exhaust emissions, skin care or make up, should be carried out on kiddie fiddlers rather than innocent monkeys, rabbits or even mice….

batfink
    Free Member

“Kinda feel these type of tests, be that exhaust emissions, skin care or make up, should be carried out on kiddie fiddlers rather than innocent monkeys, rabbits or even mice….”

Yeah…… I think that’s been said/done before.  Not the sort of intellectual company I would like to be keeping – but to each their own.

Strangely enough (or maybe not) the Nazi’s experimentation on prisoners (among other people) was the main driver for the declaration of Helsinki – the defacto rules for human experimentation.

nickc

Worst taste thread title of the year so far

5thElefant
    Free Member

If you can’t grasp the context of my post what can you grasp ?

If only the new forum had winky icon things to help me express my faux-outrage at this post missing my piss taking faux-offense in this thread full of faux-offense and outrage.

eulach

Oooh, Alpin. You are naughty.

Did someone also manage to get a cabbage reference in there too?

Prima.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.