Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • if i had a gun…
  • alpin
    Free Member

…. i shoot those $%^$%ing kids over the road playing their shit “thud thus thus” music.

what do you do? call the police? then i’m just one of those NIMBYs.

or maybe a catapult would be enough, but i’ve not got a clear line of sight….

donsimon
    Free Member

I guess you were never young then. 😥

cranberry
    Free Member

If you have no clear line of sight then you need artillery.

glenh
    Free Member

I would shoot every single person involved in the making and watching of Eastenders.

wwaswas

nothing says ‘Turn it down, mate.’ quite like a trebuchet hurling a burning piano onto the top of your car;

alpin
    Free Member

it’s ok.. they’ve gone.

i consider myself young (i’m certainly young in relative to the mean age on this forum!), but i never took it upon myself in my youth to sit on the side of the road whilst playing loud music and shouting – i.e. being an inconsiderate prick.

my friends and i used to go somewhere where we wouldn’t cause offence if we were going to be dickheads… whether that was loud music in cars to taking illict drugs.

jimmy

bet you wouldn’t

alpin
    Free Member

i’d still quite like a gun, though….

think of it as care-in-the-community. making the streets a better place.

bang bang bang…. no more people kids playing tin-y music through their phones; no more people telling me i shouldn’t cross the road when the red man is there (this is germany); and no more old ladies that don’t thank you for holding the door open for them… bang!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The world will be a much better place when I get my gun. 👿

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This thread demonstrates the exact reason why I am so happy that gun control is so good in the UK and that only sane people have shotguns, self included. Pair sitting calmly in the gun locker, sadly underused in recent seasons.

And yes, yes, I know there’s another group wiv da shootaz, but no legislation can really control that. We can, however, ensure that idiots like ilovemygears are never allowed free access to firearms.

iDave
    Free Member

So CFH, you’re of a similar frame of mind as Derek Bird……

Edric64
    Free Member

I could shoot so much scum given the chance.Starting with those who were shits at school and work forward

ilovemygears
    Free Member

This thread demonstrates the exact reason why I am so happy that gun control is so good in the UK and that only sane people have shotguns, self included. Pair sitting calmly in the gun locker, sadly underused in recent seasons.

And yes, yes, I know there’s another group wiv da shootaz, but no legislation can really control that. We can, however, ensure that idiots like ilovemygears are never allowed free access to firearms.
    lol i grew up on farm and i have a green and brown bit of paper with my photo on it,that banks take as ID … yes they give em to any one mate, they got to have a reason not give you one… its not like a license for a rifle

CountZero

One of these:

Possibly the finest sniper rifle in the world; Accuracy International AS50. Made in England, even the American special forces use them. Almost too good for a bunch of antisocial oiks. Almost.
    Certainly my weapon of choice.

alpin
    Free Member

bit like that film “Harry Brown”….
    baNG!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘if i had a gun…’ is closed to new replies.