• This topic has 43 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by ton.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • If helmets were to be made compulsory………………….?
  • Northwind

What the… TJ hasn’t even posted in the thread and someone’s having a go at him in the tags? Nice one.

emma82
    Free Member

8)I love that you have started arguing about the law and wearing helmets…. Be careful your not in the chat section now ladies. Anyone caught arguing should be made, by passing of a law to wear this at all times:

I bought my other half one of them urge helmets for his birthday last year, it looks lush and he says it’s very comfy. However, he grew a ‘tash for movember and when teamed with a pair of raybans he looked like one of the village people but hey hoe, they are still nice helmets

Now stop arguing and play nice

scotsman
    Free Member

I’m confused by the question. Why would being legally required to wear one make a difference to my choice of what to wear? It’s not as if I have a choice of two helmets, one of which I use for leisure riding and one for races. Can’t believe ton was trolling, as he never does that, so what was his point?

Eh……. helmet suggestions?

ton

scotsman……..nail on the head, pure a simple.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘If helmets were to be made compulsory………………….?’ is closed to new replies.