Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • If anyones wondering what the new Walna Scar trail is like….(film content)
  • GaVgAs
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6H49Feb4Hc&feature=g-all-fbc&context=G257e820FAAAAAAAABAA[/video]

Heres some gopro I did yesterday,I think the “repairs” are actually quite good,theres a few more zig zag turns now, and its a bit qucker than it was..

I_Ache
    Free Member

Nice little vid. Can I ask you how you had your GoPro mounted on your chesty? Was it the right way up or did you have it upside down and have to invert the vid?

bradley
    Free Member

Was you yelling at the walkers? Lol.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GaVgAs
    Free Member

The camera was in the upright position with the small extension to put the bottom of the go pro out a bit,it’s set in the r4 mode 720 resolution and zoomed in slightly to bring the picture into the 16.9 aspect ratio hth

Junkyard
    Free Member

ta still not sure what I think still some rocky stuff but that smooth middle bit make me go mleh

it does not look like it will last very long though

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Its washing out nicley junkyard,The northern side has a channel down the middle already,They have actually used the old route on the repaired side (hence the mud and grassy bits),and I prefer the surface, as its much firmer now and gives much more grip.

I think they have got the drainage right too, so although it will still suffer in the winter it has no gullys across the trail to create daft barriers to ride over.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thanks Gav I need to set up mine properly before the weekend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘If anyones wondering what the new Walna Scar trail is like….(film content)’ is closed to new replies.