Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Idiots on bikes!
  • jeffl

Why oh why does someone on a bike think it’s ok to undertake me as I’m turning left as some lights go green! Fortunately I saw the guy cut in behind and attempt the undertake as I set off. The idiot is lucky I was paying attention and wasn’t a bus, lorry or half asleep.

project
    Free Member

Jeffi if you where a bus or a lorry which model would you be.

LOL.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Shoulda jumped out and proper ****** him up.

DezB
    Free Member

Probably because, like most idiots in cars, you didn’t bother putting your bloody indicator on.

Dickyboy

Shoulda jumped out and proper ****** him up

some geezer tried this on me last night, luckily the lights turned green as he got out of the car & his priority seemed to be to turn left infront of me rather than punching my lights out 😯

jeffl

Thanks for the assumption DezB but I can confirm that the orange flashy lights on the car work correctly, and I even know how to use them :-). Just upsets me that some cyclists can be so stupid.

DezB
    Free Member

How many stupid motorists do you see everyday that you choose not to start a thread about?

alfabus
    Free Member

There is a junction near me which has a hatched area on the left which you (regardless of transport) should go around on the approach to a roundabout.

When I ride, I ALWAYS use the actual lane, not the hatched bit and cars get annoyed with me.

When I drive, cyclists often go down the inside on the hatched section, which I can only assume is some form of suicide, since any car turning left will not notice them and will crush them to death.

Conclusion:
    Stupid people are stupid, some of them ride bikes.

Dave

bullheart
    Free Member

Jeffi if you where a bus or a lorry which model would you be?

Subtle pick-up of sentence construction error WIN!

LOL

Laughing at own joke FAIL!
    😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Idiots on bikes!’ is closed to new replies.